“beautifle family atmosfer”

and 1 more site!
Pension Zlata Noha
Ranked #75 of 92 Hotels in Bratislava
Reviewed February 7, 2012

We played guitar every night at the recepcion with other guests had fun we was singing and drinking vineand hade relaxing night.Ican recomanded fore enyone who coming to wisit slovakian capital city.The staff are very friendly and honeyst.You have a amasing view from the hill koliba to the sourand of the city.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed January 20, 2012

I spend one night in the pension while travelling because of bussines on January 2012. According to google map it is only 2,1 km far away from the railway station, but walking there in the late evening it seemed to be much farther. Maybe because of climbing up to hill. It is situated a bit out of the center and more appropriate for those who travel by car.

The pension looks like a family bussines. During my stay I saw only two staff members - one older and one younger man. Probably father and son. The old man checked me in and the young man checked me out. They did not sit on the reception permanently because the young man was also serving breakfast while old man was seen cooking it. Both of them were polite and obliging but reserved.

The room was quite big for single occupancy. It was clean, but impression was spoiled by 3 or 4 killed bloody mosquitos on the wall - probably since summer. The bathroom looked a bit tired but it was clean.

The breakfast started at 7:00. It was a bufet style but also with possibility to order hot cooked mea prepared by older man. At 7:30 the choise of bufet was already limited. But I got everything what I missed and asked for additionaly.

My overall impression was ok, but with room for improving.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank matadorka
Reviewed October 13, 2009

I planned my stay in this hotel for 1 night 9/10 of October 09.
So I made reservation on Tuesday the 6th. On Friday afternoon I called there again to approve I will come later on in the evening at 9 o`clock p.m.
Everything was excepted so I did not worry.
Coming to the hotel in the evening the reception was full so I ordered alcohol drinks in the bar. During the drink I checked in and came back to the bar.
After my bar drink they explained me that hotel is full, I can not be lodged, even I was checked in and I reserved the room.
Except the reservation I complain of the receptionist communication which was terrible and was not state of facts.
They gave me alternative accomodation but not in the same standard how I wanted.
I had to accept it, because I was not able to ride my car after my drink.
In future I do not want to come to this hotel at all.
Sabo Gabriel

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2009

Excellent, modern, spacious room with free internet and a nice view over the city. Location is a far away from the centre though, and breakfast was pricy for what it was. This hotel is best suited to people with a car.

Likes
Room
Free internet

Dislikes
Quite far from the city (I made it 40 minutes walk to the historic centre)
Quite a steep walk!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed September 13, 2008

+ Good location, big parking, separate entrance to hotel room, 20min walking or 10 min bus to city center, nice view
- noisy surrounding from construction nearby in working days
neutral - standard breakfast, reception

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed December 12, 2007

Outstanding view on Bratislava from the millionairs hill. Ask by reservation to have this. In summer there will be supreme views from terrace. Was clean, food was good. Price is little higher, like everywhere in bratislava. Pension is almost impossible to find without GPS or by taxi!

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Filip M
Reviewed August 11, 2006

Pension is very good location. Panorama from lobby, restaurant and mostly rooms is fantastic. Staff is very nice and multilingual. Rooms are bigger than usually.

Stayed: August 2006