“Extraordinary, extraordinario, fabelhaft ”
Review of Nervosa

Nervosa
Ranked #100 of 1,460 Restaurants in Bratislava
Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

Was probably the cheapest best pizza in my miserable life. I would recommend this restaurant. And for my next visit I’ll visit here again. Thank you.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

Visited once for coffee then again for lunch. We both had a panini which was large than a normal one and only €3.50!
The table next to us had pizza which looked good and they were huge!
Staff were friendly and prompt too.
Recommend for value for money :)

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

My partner is a burger fan and claims that the ”Special Burger” is one of the best he has had. My choice of the ”Chicken Supreme” was simple but done well with carrot purée.

Plenty of choice on the menus and staff that speak English. Could do with a lock on one of the ladies’ loos.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank jenanddoggo
Reviewed September 28, 2018

This place is a five minute walk from the Old Town, close to the Ibis Hotel. My wife and I fancied a change from Slovak food, so we decided to visit because he had heard the pizzas here are very good.

The place was very busy at 7pm on a Thursday night, in fact we got the last available table in the restaurant area (there is a separate bar and a restaurant area).

The customers were mixture of people, everything from students, to other locals, to foreign tourists.

The waitress was a charming and friendly lady who recommended a very good Slovakian draught beer to us.

A menu in English was available. We ordered two large pizzas, 4 large beers, a small beer and a liqueur and the bill was only 22 euros.

I've given the restaurant five stars due to the excellent value for money, the great pizzas and the friendly customer service. OK, the place would benefit from a refurbishment but you pay for what you get.

The pizzas were large and very tasty. We could see them being made from scratch. The restaurant also offers burgers, steaks and traditional Slovakian food, all of it is very reasonably priced, compared to the Old Town. We saw the chef skillfully preparing a meat dish in the kitchen and we would be very happy to try other dishes in this restaurant. We were sorry that we only discovered this place on our last night.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Great place very close to our accomodation. 5-10 mins walk from centre but would recommend. Not a massively extensive menu but all fab food. We had something to eat here on 3 seperate occasions. Burgers and pizza were fab as was steak. Also do some tradional dishes.
Excellent value and great service.

Date of visit: May 2018