“The worst experience in my life in this pub”
Review of Bastion Pub

Bastion Pub
Ranked #392 of 1,386 Restaurants in Bratislava
Cuisines: European
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

This was a terrible experience today due to strange waiter at the pub and disguisting beer. At the terrace stuff was friendly polite and communicative. That was good. Veronica was good. Thank you. We decide to move downstairs later on. This was our big mistake. Beer pipes wasn't cleaned, beer was smelty and tasted ugly. I did not drink so miserable beer like today in my life. Waiter approach was also bad. That guy, I do not know his name, was not the right person at the right place, for sure. I rated Bastion pub several times before, but this was the worst experience from this place and there is no reason to go there again. I couldn't recommend it.

Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

BASTION PUB is an absolutely fabulous pub that we visited last year on holiday were we enjoyed some delicious beer's and so on our latest holiday to Bratislava we couldn't wait to visit here again.
This is an absolutely massive pub with beer posters and enamels all over the wall's and really long serving bars and plenty of seating options.
They offer an outstanding meal menu and have a great beer selection on both bottled and draught including local brews and decent choice of Belgium beer's.
The pub is popular,we visited here a couple of time's last year and it was busy on both occasion.
We visited here on a Monday afternoon and the pub was fairly quiet ,we grabbed a table were a very pleasant member of staff took our order of a couple of refreshing beer's while we checked out the menu.
The beer's arrived in no time at all and a very pleasant young lady took our meal order of schnitzel and fries .
Our meals arrived after a short wait and what a treat.
The schnitzels were just superb,big portions and really tasty and accompanied with the fries made for a wonderful dining experience.
Bastion Pub is superb value for money,great meal's and drinks and served in a fantastic environment means any visit here is always a joy.
We moved on after our delicious meal and beer's but as on every other visit to here we had a great time.
It's easy to locate by jumping tram number 1.4.9.10.14 to stop Trnavske Myto were you walk down the street Sancova were you will find this pub.
Opening hours are;
Monday & Tuesday , 11am till midnight.
Wednesday & Thursday ,11am till 1am.
Friday & Saturday,11am till 3am.
Sunday,Midday till Midnight.
A fantastic pub and one I highly recommend you visit if your in the area.

Reviewed February 3, 2017

I believe that Bastion is more of a local pub, haven't seen that many tourists going there, then again it's off the typical touristy path. Close to Central shopping.

Summer time tends to be the best time to visit as you can sit outside and enjoy a nice view.

Night time and you move downstairs underground. I can be a bit intimidating at first, but it's quite spacious. They have live music almost every day.

but the main reason I always go there is for their ribs! Really good and tasty, I always recommend.

They also can provide to take out, but they do not delivery.

Summer time can be packed so keep this in mind.

Reviewed January 5, 2017

Went there with some coworkers after work. The pub was almost empty so the service was prompt. Had a burger and it was OK. Prices are a bit on the high end but still affordable.

Reviewed August 8, 2016

Bastion pub is a pub. With rush atmosphere from the street at the terrace. In the summer time only terrace is open but doesn´t matter beer tastes good also here. In the menu you can find typical slovak food but more interesting is their beer selection. You can taste more than 10 type of beers made in small slovak and moravian-silesian breweries. You can also have a Staropramen and Hoegaarden. I can recommend, I like it.

1  Thank Milan255