“the best pizza in bratislava”
Review of Ristorante Toscanacci - CLOSED

Ristorante Toscanacci
Cuisines: Italian, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Il Ristorante Toscanacci offre un'autentica cucina Italiana con piatti della tradizione Toscana tutto cio viene cucinato dai nostri cuochi con ingredienti provenienti direttamente dall'Italia. La conduzione del ristorante e' tipicamente familiare come quella di tanti altri importanti e famosi ristoranti italiani nel mondo. Lorenzo e Simonella insieme ai propri figli gestiscono il Toscanacci allo stesso modo dei loro altri ristoranti in Toscana con passione e rispetto della genuinita dei prodotti della loro terra. Buon appetito a tutti !!
Reviewed February 5, 2013

i was in toscanacci with my wife during my europe trip according to me toscancci is have the best pizza in bratislava. after having a delicious lunch in this restaurant i made a booking for dinner .In my dinner i had some mixed cold cuts of toscanna and also the pasta was so delicious we had service by the indian guy joshi.then we met a chef .all the staff was so kind .i suggest everybody to taste toscanacci .

2  Thank sachinradhey

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I went to toscanacci with my family. I got everything so good. Specialy the quality of food is real toscany. I ate the best pizza of my life in toscanacci. The services was so professional and the Indian boy joshi worked there was extremely talented And had a good experience of his work.

2  Thank Saintjocobo
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Toscanacci have the real Italian food. And also the perfect service. I was at toscanacci during my business trip. It's the perfect imagine of Italian restaurant.

2  Thank Lbalvinder
Reviewed January 27, 2013

RISTORANTE TOSCANACCI, wow. seems like a tipical tuscany name. so really it is named like it is. THE REAL TUSCANY FOOD.
i was in toscanacci with my friends during my europe trip. i was in bratislava for two days. i saw that toscanacci having a good rank on trip advisor. so i decided to go to have some italian taste.i suggested to my friends to have a dinner over here. what we enjoyed so much. the food was really tasty and the service was also perfectly prepared according to italian style. one of my friend was vegetarian. but the waiter just took it like his own problem and just suggested a vegetarian menu on the moment.wow evrything was so delicious. at the end we wanted to meet chef. he was so kind and we asked him the recipe of cantuccini. he explained us with a pleasure.
we had a great evening at this restaurant. when ever i will back to bratislava the toscanacci will be my first food place.

2  Thank jamal m
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Toscanacci is a perfect Italian restaurant in Bratislava. I have been there with my family during my Europe trip.i had perfect setisfection from food and service. The waiting staff was so kind and professional.thanks Toscanacci.

3  Thank Kirpa