Myself and two friends stayed here for a few nights in 2013
- It's situated very close to the city centre - only a few minutes walk.
- Has a kitchen complete with fridge, and all the crockery, cutlery and appliances that you need.
- Very friendly service from the owners/managers who came to give us the keys.
Definitely recommended if you plan on visiting Bratislava and saving some money by self catering.
I'd stay here again if visiting this city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Company is family run business providing short, middle and long term rentals in fully furnished and equipped apartments and studios in the historical centre of Bratislava. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Apartments City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.