“good photo op”

and up
Private Tour of Bratislava with Transport and Local Guide from Vienna
Ranked #6 of 243 things to do in Bratislava
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Good chance to get up close and personal with one of the iconic sights of the city but you probably wont spend very long with him.

1  Thank girlsligo
There are newer reviews for Cumil

Reviewed August 13, 2013

It is just a statue. Our tour guide told us that it was one of the most popular attractions for tourists in Bratislava! Worth seeing and having your picture taken with I guess.

1  Thank Max_Henchliffe
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The first day I passed in front of it I barely noticed. At night when I reached the hotel and searched in the internet was when I found out that it was a famous statue. It is nothing much, just an statue placed on the ground, but it will take you only 5 minutes to take a picture and go.

1  Thank Rodrigo F
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Bratislava symbol. Poorely marked, but Bratislava's city centre is so small that it isn't hard to find it. Always surrounded by many tourists.

1  Thank pieprzziolowy
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This guy became one of the symbols of the city and every time I'm around, I make a quick stop here. It's not something spectacular, but it is fun and cute!

1  Thank Maja M