Tripadvisor
Bratislava
1,880 results
All reviews great location old town tram noise the bus free wifi air conditioning few minutes walk short stay lovely city public transport railway station central location within easy walking distance reception area restaurants and bars city break visiting bratislava
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

I stayed here with 13 work friends whilst on an annual Christmas trip. The hotel is about a 20 minute drive from the airport which is perfect. The hotel itself is literally just on the outer city centre, so out of the hustle and bustle but it takes less than 5 minutes to be in the centre and square.
The hotel is basic, but I didn’t expect anything less. The beds were comfortable and both the rooms and hotel was clean. The only disappointment was the shower head in one room, but I’d imagine that is an isolated issue with that room and we made do. The rooms are small but were a perfect base for our short trip to Bratislava. Great value for money and I’d happy return.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
DOLINSKY, General Manager at Ibis Bratislava Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I’m delighted that you enjoyed your stay.
I have noted your comment about shower, which I have since addressed.

Once again thanks for your feedback and we all look forward to WELCOME you
back once traveling to Bratislava
in the near future.

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights- the staff were very friendly and we were able to check in early. Room was basic but all you need for a city break. Shower doors didn’t meat in the middle so lots of water on the floor. Despite the cold the room was always far too warm without having to use the in room heating. Bed was comfortable and the room nice and clean- an additional bin would have been nice not just the tiny one in the bathroom! Only used the bar once and was served a round of warm drinks which was a shame. Can walk into the old town with in 10 mins which is great!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DOLINSKY, General Manager at Ibis Bratislava Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Thank you for posting your thoughts on here, we really value your feedback.
I look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Bratislava Centrum.

Regards

Reviewed January 13, 2020

We stayed here for a few days mid January 2020. managed a good deal incl Breakfast. Staff were supremely helpful, pleasant and good natured, always with a great smile. Breakfast was comprehensive with hot and cold dishes. Rooms are typically Ibis, small and very functional. One only criticism, is that there are no English/American channels on the TV and only 6 to choose from all local. Plenty of good eating and drinking places close by, trams, buses and supermarkets, close enough to the old town to be able to easily walk there.

Date of stay: January 2020
DOLINSKY, General Manager at Ibis Bratislava Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves in Ibis Bratislava Centrum. I have noted your comment regarding tv channel choice which I have since addressed directly to our supplier.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Excellent hotel on edge of city centre with restaurants and museums just a few minutes walk away. We had a clean comfortable and spacious room. Very good buffet breakfast and staff most helpful and efficient. Would stay again if visiting Bratislava.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Bratislava Centrum.
It is always a pleasure to receive such as feedback. I will surely share your comments with
our team and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant
as the previous one.

Respectfully

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Great location,close to the city centre. Walking distance to/from the train station. Friendly and welcoming. Only few tv channels ( for those who like to watch tv ). We didn't have breakfast so can't say whether it was good :-)

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
DOLINSKY, General Manager at Ibis Bratislava Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your
visit at Ibis Bratislava Centrum.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.