1,789 results
All reviews great location old town tram noise the bus air conditioning few minutes walk short stay lovely city public transport within easy walking distance the main train station central location per day reception area restaurants and bars visiting bratislava town centre
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2019

I stayed for two nights in this hotel while visiting Bratislava. It is just a short walk from the city center. The downside is you have to put up with the noise from the tram as well as with obnoxious drunk young male guests who are in town mainly for the cheap beer. Also in our room the AC wasn't working and it felt very hot and stuffy despite the cooler weather outside.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
PETER D, Manager at Ibis Bratislava Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2019

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write
a review about your stay afterward. I have noted your comment
about AC, which I have since addressed directly to supplier.

Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

Had a nice stay at this very nice Ibis. Not far walk to the old town. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Room was nice and bed was very comfortable. Nice bathroom with a strong shower. All in all a great stay

Trip type: Traveled solo
PETER D, Manažér at Ibis Bratislava Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with
your recent stay at our hotel. All hotel staff including myself is
pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we all look forward to
seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 29, 2019

According to us this hotel deserves 1 dot only, for the tram noise that afflicts your sleep.
But it has garage, breakfast is nice enough, the rate was correct, and above all check out is 12.00 - therefore we decided that 3 dots it's fairly right.
Room was weird, the bathroom door couldn't open properly as the bed corner stopped it. Soap dispenser was broken.
We won't overnight here anymore as we couldn't sleep for many hours.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for posting your thoughts on here, we really value your feedback.
I look forward to welcoming you back at Ibis Bratislava Centrum.

Reviewed April 26, 2019

We went for 3 nights / 4 days. Hotel was in excellent location. Hotel staff so helpful, Breakfast excellent. I email the hotel before arriving and they kindly email me the Bus numbers to get from airport to hotel. This takes 45 mins bus no 61 to central station walk across the road and get bus no 93 getting of at the third stop. Hotel is to the right of you. Cost was €1.20 pp for 1 hour. Out all my city breaks away I would say this is in my top 3. Hotel room was clean, tidy, comfy bed. If you want a central hotel this to me was great value..

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you
enjoyed your stay at Ibis Bratislava Centrum.We very much appreciate your
comments regarding your stay at the ibis Bratislava Centrum.It is always a
pleasure to receive positive feedback.I will share your comments with our team.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be
as pleasant as the previous one.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2019

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com