All reviews boat hotel ufo tower river view great boat decent budget hotel open the curtains old town pate city centre ufo restaurant five minute walk rooms are small fantastic location double bed comfortable stay short stay yogurt
Reviewed August 27, 2018

On site prices are around 85 EUR what is not exactly appropriate price for botels (below average hotels). What is great is the location of this botel - Bratislava's Old Town is just across the street and all historic monuments in walking distance.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Short sightseeing visit for 2 nights, room 201 - Double room with balcony. Pleasant friendly reception staff ( answered an email promptly with good advice prior to my visit.) Very easy walking distance to Old Town, bars, restaurants & shops. Great walk up to the castle & museum. Beautiful stroll through park on opposite site of Danube. Spectacular scenery from top of the UFO tower.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 30, 2018

The room was well laid out and equipped and I was lucky enough to have one of the rooms with a balcony, which was useful given how hot the temperatures were during my stay. The location was great, being so close to the city and its sights. Unfortunately the Botel is moored directly across the river from a party/club boat which partied all night until 6am and 6.45am on the two nights I stayed. The noise was extremely annoying and consequently my sleep was little to none.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this place for one night with group of friends for three rooms. The place is in the Danube River and most tourist spots are just all walking distance especially the Bratislava Castle and UFO Tower. The receptionist even gave us the chance to leave our luggage after our check out so we can still walk around the old town part of the City. I recommend this place to all tourists.

I just hope that there breakfast will improve in the future.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 24, 2018

I booked this as a novelty for 2 nights to stay on water but the novelty did not last long. Although we had a nice view of the river Danube and the opposite shore including the SNP bridge and the UFO observation tower etc., the room was cramped and stuffy, the toilet even more so, windows which open just half down, and most of the time very stuffy due to lack of adequate ventilation. Just one rotating fan. Thankfully the night breeze cooled the place down. Housekeeping did not attend at all when we wanted them to. The breakfast was also barely average. For all it had to offer it was overpriced I feel.

Room tip: Cramped and Stuffy
Date of stay: July 2018