“Lucia who is manager of Best Western Hotel West”
Review of Hotel West

Hotel West
Ranked #53 of 92 Hotels in Bratislava
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I’d like introduce Lucia who is manager of Best Western Hotel West.

About 2 weeks before, my colleague and I visited to Best Western Hotel West in Bratislava.

At that time, we went to wrong Hotel which it was not the hotel we have booked. The wrong Hotel was located in the woods on the top of some mountain that we have to work with our baggage for about 20 minutes more after get off the bus.

Actually, when we were struggling to find our hotel asking for directions along the mountain trail, though mistaking wrong hotel for ours, we really had a hard time, but the surrounding scenery was magnificent.

We didn’t know that there were two hotels in Bratislava similar name with before we got the wrong hotel(Best Western Hotel West). The Hotel we have booked(Best Western Hotel Antareas) was located in the middle of the city. But the tourist information center guide have informed us the wrong hotel’s location without any comments of another hotel we have booked. Maybe she didn’t know another hotel similar name with.

So, we were really perplexed when she(Lucia) said that we arrived at the wrong hotel. However, she’s warm and beautiful smile and kind explanation, she’s kind deed of quenching our thirst, she’s warm-heartedness of giving us a ride to the bus stop, and she’s willingness to take pictures with us, though we were strangers… all these kindnesses that cannot be easily experienced in foreign countries made us deeply moved, and with this overwhelming impression, we came back home.

If I have a chance to travel around Bratislava in the future, I will definitely stay in Best Western Hotel West, so I can repay she’s kindness a little. She will remain as my unforgettable friend in my life.

So, I would suggest that everybody visit to Best Western Hotel West. If so, you can meet beautiful and warm-hearted woman who she is the Manager of Best Western Hotel West.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Lucia M, Manager at Hotel West, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Thank you very much for such warm words! We try to do our best for all travelers - even they do not stay in our hotel :), I hope I see you soon in our hotel, Lucia

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Quiet hotel 10 minutes from city center by car. Great choice if you come to Bratislava by car. Very good value for money, considering extremelly high prices of Bratislava hotels. I like the possibility to take short walk in surrounding wood after all day spent at meetings but still beeing close to the city.
Rooms are all right - means matching price. Breakfast slightly above Bratislava standards but still well below Vienna standards.
Tip: If you don't have a car or are party animal, stay rather in some city center hotel - but than be ready to pay 50-80% more for the same quality.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Martin B
Lucia M, Owner at Hotel West, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Thank you very much for your evaluation. I appreciate it because every respond help us to understand guest ´s needs and do our job better. Best regards Lucia M.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

It was great hotel.I come back.Very quite,personal very hapefull.Hotel is only 10 minutes from city center.Internet +++!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Lucia M, Manager at Hotel West, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Dear guest, thank you very much for positive feedback.
We will keep working on our business.
Hope see you again in our family hotel!
Lucia Mojzisova

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Very good place to stay in Bratislava, if you are going there by car. The hotel is situated in forest, outside of the city center, but you need only 10 minutes to get to the city center by car. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the stuff is helpful. The breakfast was kind of Ok, however it is not the strongest side of this hotel. The price offer was very good, check for the best offer going there.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ibbur
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Hotel West is a great place to stay in Bratislava. The location is beautiful and very convenient, just 10 minutes from downtown. The staff is very polite, friendly and helpful. Rooms are modern and cozy at the same time. And last but not least the food is absolutely delicious. I really had very good experience staying here. Beautiful nature, yummy food and clean room.....what else could you possibly ask for?

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Every time I visit Bratislava on my business trips, I always choose to stay in Best Western's Hotel West. I like the location in the quiet and relaxing forest yet still close to the city. I like the hotel's architecture and interior design. I feel very comfortable staying in this hotel because the staff is very friendly and professional. The food and customer service are excellent. I recommend this hotel to my friends and business associates.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2012

This hotel is surround it by the forest and is quiet and relaxing for stay. With excelent restaurant and personal.

Room Tip: I staid in apartmant in 4 floor- very nice....