“Excellent for a pit stop stay in Bratislava.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Bratislava

Holiday Inn Bratislava
Ranked #32 of 93 Hotels in Bratislava
Kicin
“Excellent for a pit stop stay in Bratislava.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Clean. Reasonable price and quiet place with relatively easy access tp tha city centre. Big room with nice view. Nice front desk poeple. The breakfast was very good. The parking is free of charge. Free wi-fi.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Lucia H, Sales and marketing department at Holiday Inn Bratislava, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Sir,

thank you very much for your positive response. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here which is always our goal to reach. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience.

Best regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Tomas and the rest of the staff, couldn't do enough, nothing was too much trouble for them. They were excellent. I got a bad migraine headache from the flight, and they looked after me so well. The breakfast staff was the same, doing anything they could to help.

Because I had been unwell, I asked to have the bacon extra crispy and they took it back and cooked it longer for me, so everything would be just right and to my liking. Such nice people in Slovakia.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank CoolGreenPlanet
Dear Sir,

thank you very much for your positive review. We are happy that you were fully satisfied with our services and you enjoyed your stay here, I will pass your positive feedback on to our staff. We hope to welcome you soon again!

Alibaug, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stayed here for one day during a group tour. Location far away from the city centre but you can reach the city centre using public transport. Rooms spacious. Beds comfortable. bathrooms spacious and clean. Breakfast average. There is a very busy road right in front of the Hotel and you can hear traffic noises all the time including nighttime. Staff attitude indifferent (maybe because we were a large group!) No attractions close to the hotel and no nightlife close to the hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
Lucia H, Sales and marketing department at Holiday Inn Bratislava, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear Sir,

thank you for you review. We are happy that you were satisfied with our services and enjoyed your stay at hotel which is our goal to reach.
Madrid, Spain
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

This hotel is quite old and a little worn, although it will offer you the basic HI standard at an affordable rate. On the plus side the staff was very helpful and kind, and the room I had was spacious. It is not in the city center so be prepared to take taxi or your own car if you stay there. Parking is free next to the hotel. On the downside, cleaning was not done at a reasonable quality, I could see layers of dust on my desk.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Bratislava, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Dear kevinvives,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay. I'm glad to hear you found our staff agent to be friendly and helpful. We're proud of our staff. However, I apologize for any inconvenience the housekeeping services may have caused you. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare
Konya, Turkey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Good hotel with nice rooms, good front-desk service, and Holiday Inn dependability.
Swimming pool, bar, and Slovak breakfast all passed muster for me.
A tip: it's not in Outback of Bratislava, but it's also not terribly centrally located. The hotel can call you a taxi, but I did that and was charged 15 euros, when something like 10 would have been more appropriate. (I lived here for 7 years.) This isn't the hotel's fault, but be sure the meter is on.
Other than that, absolutely no complaints. I would recommend this hotel for a business stop or a short stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Lucia H, Sales and marketing department at Holiday Inn Bratislava, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear Sir,

thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we gladly passed your feedback on to our staf. We hope to welcome you soon again at Holiday Inn Bratislava.

Thank you and best regards.
Redhill, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I stayed in this hotel with me friend for two nights.
First nice surprise was free parking. We had smoking room. Reception told me that ashtray will be in room.
I didn’t found it so I call reception. Within 3 minutes was astray in our room and as apology we received big plate of fruits. In central Europe something unusual :)
I enjoyed this stay. Quality was very good. It is typical quality of holiday inn hotel however with Slovak extra added value.
I really recommend this hotel. It is really good value for your money.
Breakfast was delicious with variable choices.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Lucia H, Sales and marketing department at Holiday Inn Bratislava, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear Sir,

thank you very much for your positive comment.We are happy that you vere satisfied with our service and you enjoyed your stay here. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Our travel agency for a group of 76 people for a tour of Central Europe selected this hotel for our stay in Bratislava. Before the trip, I read many reviews with complaints about this hotel. I was pleasantly surprised by our stay in this hotel. The room was clean and breakfast decent. I did not use the spa and did not mean to comment on the location since I was on a bus tour. Receptionist was polite and professional.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Lucia H, Sales and marketing department at Holiday Inn Bratislava, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear Madam,

thank you very much for your positive comment. As we always do our best to satisfy our customers' needs we appreciate every positive reaction at our service.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience.