All reviews old town fantastic bathroom single room train station welcome drink billa supermarket our room was spacious nice hotel hotel bar third floor excellent location pleasant stay stayed for one night short walk on foot reception staff tatras
Selected filters
Reviewed May 24, 2019

The hotel is very well situated, just a few meters from the city center. I arrived Bratislava by bus, and the hotel is less than 2 km away from the bus station. The reception staff were very very friendly, having offered a welcome drink in the hotel bar. Nice gesture. The reception has water and candy for those who want to sweeten their mouths. The room was very nice with a fantastic bathroom, full of various details. Although breakfast was not fantastic, it was nice. I can say that I do not give a maximum score because breakfast could be better. Clearly I will stay at this hotel if I return to Bratislava. Excellent price for the quality of the hotel. Loved it!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
MarketingHotelTatra, Manažér pre styk s verejnosťou at Tatra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Dear Mr Nuno T
Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay at the Tatra Hotel.
We are glad to see your positive 4 * rate and valuable review about location.
We are certainly considering even your comment about breakfast.
Feedback like this help us to provide the best services for our guests.
We are working on to improve and innovate than your future stay could fully meet your requirements.

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

the only positive point the rooms are quite big...I stayed 3 nights for business my client booked the hotel so in any other case I would have left in minute.at first I found a used towel in my bathroom with blood stain, it was disgusting. the matresses are very uncomfortable my back is still hurting. breakfast room has the charm of a train station and the quality of food is very disappointing. I really wonder were the 4* comes from. it's not european standard. the icing on the cake during my stay there was a hockey event and oblvsly the hotel was occopied by drunken fans they very quite loud all through the night. and I killed to moths in my room so I hope not to brought that to my home.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
MarketingHotelTatra, Manažér pre styk s verejnosťou at Tatra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Dear guest
First, I wan to thank you for sharing your feedback.
While I wish, you had a better experience, its feedback like this
that we learn from, even we are unhappy to hear that we disappointed you,
We are continually working on to improve and innovate our Hotel services
than your future stay could fully meet your standard.

We are looking forward to improve in your next visit,
if you would have a chance to pass by in future,
do not hesitate to contact me, and i will assure your reservation.

Michaela
Marketing Manager
marketing@hoteltatra.sk

Reviewed April 29, 2019

Great location near old town. Transit stops also close by. Two stops away from train station using bus 93 and hotel sells bus tickets. Nice large room. Decent selection at breakfast. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Traveler43773978681, Manažér pre styk s verejnosťou at Tatra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2019

Dear guest
Thank you very much for review your pleasant stay in our Hotel Tatra.
We are glad to be honored with a 4 * rating and positive comment about our location and breakfast services.
Feedback like yours inspires us to provide the best services for our guests.

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Amazing hotel, the staff are what makes this place, my room was a single room but suited me perfectly. Needed a 4am wake up and the staff didn't disappoint. I would stay here again. The city for me is a bit of a strange one though, the KGB bar was a strange experience but memorable

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear guest
Thank you very much for review your pleasant stay in our Hotel Tatra.
We are glad to be honored with a 4 * rating and positive comment about our staff.
Feedback like yours inspires us to provide the best services for our guests.

Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

Very good location of the hotel. Bus stop is 100m away. The staff there is amazing, they speak English and German fluently. We were able to leave our baggage in their reception for whole day before checking in. They told us many places worth visiting (first time in Bratislava). Price is good, rooms are very clean and very nice. Equipment of rooms is very good. 5/5

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ziga311