Marrol's Boutique Hotel Bratislava
$87
$80
Priceline
1,685 results
All reviewsfree mini barwelcome drinksummer terraceold townglass of sparkling winelibrary barprivate spaquiet side streetwonderful hotellittle touchessatellite tvsmall hotelthe riverthe main squarevienna airportfew minutes walkbreakfast was delicious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 11, 2013

There is nothing not to like about this very lovely hotel. Right from the minute we pulled up in the car, we were greeted warmly and genuinely. Invited to sit while checking in and offered a drink (cold and sparkly was lovely).
The room, although not huge, was so comfortable. Bathroom was beautiful too.
We ate in the hotel restaurant on one of the nights of our stay and for the quality of the food and service, it was incredibly reasonably priced.
Very nice wine in the free mini bar too!
We can highly recommend this hotel for your stay in Bratislava.

1  Thank Dianne B
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Let's face it: Bratislava is not the most beautiful, charming or enticing destination in Europe. I wanted to visit it because of my life-long interest in Central European history and culture. I will admit I also wanted simply to check another European Capital City off my bucket list. We stayed at Marrol's because the choices in Bratislava, as in many other emerging cities in Europe and elsewhere in the world, are largely confined to a binary choice between (a) the very upscale (and pricey), and (b) the somewhat edgy and risky (and cheaper). I was probably a bit too conservative and risk-averse in choosing this very upscale, expensive place, but I really have no regrets. The choice was made considerably more affordable by making the reservation through Booking.com, which tends to have better deals on price point.
Suffice it to say, everything in this hotel is top flight. The location is quite good, just two or three blocks from the large square where the Slovak National Theater and Philharmonic Hall are placed, and a 5 or 10 minute walk from the center of the Old Town. The rooms are commodious and well-appointed, with incredibly comfortable beds and mini bars in which everything is complimentary and free of charge. The bathroom was contemporary, and the breakfast buffet was extraordinary. The concierge and front desk service were superb. I just with Bratislava itself were more interesting and beautiful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rick049
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights and loved it. Staff is very attentive and friendly; you receive a nice welcome drink while checking in. Our room was nicely decorated and looked into the courtyard. Breakfast was great, with a lot to choose from ( amazing almond cake !!!). Nice extra that the minibar is free and refilled. The location is very close to the old town, an easy 5 minutes walk.

2  Thank uschi05
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I went to Bratislava for business and booked myself in Marrol's Boutique without any previous reference other than the internet reviews. I have to say it certainly exceeded my expectations. I was particularly pleased with the beauty of this hotel and its good service. Very cozy rooms with a very good taste. I'm definitely coming back.

All of this without mentioning I left my reading glasses in the room and Marrol's staff accepted to ship it to my home address without hesitation. That's the good service I'm talking about. Always ready to serve customer even after checked out.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank mcirigli
MonicaBratislava, Front Office Manager at Marrol's Boutique Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking out your valuable time and posting your feedback on tripadvisor following your recent visit to Marrol´s Boutique Hotel.

We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our Team is proud to keep up with your expectations.

Guest satisfaction is our main goal and it is a delight to learn that we have achieved this during this occassion.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon at Marrol´s .

Kind regards

Monika Slobodova
FOM

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Clean, well presented, comfortable rooms. Complimentary mini bar which is refilled during stay. Very polite staff. Breakfast was included and great. Stay here if your in bratislsava. Just 10 min walk from old town.

2  Thank edinburgh666