All reviews nice spa area swimming pool old town your doorstep superior room rooms are modern fitness center bed was comfortable an upgrade good size excellent location the air conditioning the ground floor visit bratislava stayed nights per day breakfast was excellent
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019

Services and staff were poor. Room was good, location was excellent. Gym, swimming pool were good. Breakfast menu is good for non-vegetarian people. for vegetarian people its terrible. even it is difficult to get apple from basket. The breakfast is good if you book a OYO room in india. I think the hotel need to look on the staff attitude and should look for providing services ti guests, thinking that they paid for their stay. I stay in the hotel for 47 days but the services was terrible, My accomodation was booked by company. If I will be asked if I will stay their again on my own bucket I will never. Thank you

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Park-Inn-Danube, Generálny riaditeľ at Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Seaside56217912603,

thank you for taking your time to write a review. I am glad you liked the hotel location and your room. I am sorry to hear your experience did not meet your expectations for what I would like to express my most sincerest apologies. I had the opportunity to discuss your concerns with the entire team. Definitely, this will help to avoid similar issues for the future.

Once again I would like to thank you for your feedback which is very valuable for me.

I hope you will give us opportunity to better serve in the future.

Reviewed June 6, 2019

The room is clean and nice, the remote did not work properly. The parking is was too expensive. The berakfast is great.The staff is very friendly and nice. I did not like the noise... Party going everywhere and the sound isolation is not good.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Park-Inn-Danube, Generálny riaditeľ at Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2019

Dear Explorer61564778708,

thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. I appreciate your nice comments about breakfast and our friendly staff. Regarding experience which did not meet your expectations, please accept my apologies. Parking is a payable service and price for the hotel guests is already 50% discounted from the full price for non-hotel guests.
Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed your stay and come back soon. It will be our pleasure to have you here.

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

It was a catastrophic stay for us and I really expected so much more from a hotel with 4 stars that belongs to the Radisson Group.
It started with the booking, I booked a Junior Suite online and checked with the hotel reception by phone to make sure I really get this room with the nice river view. When we arrived it turned out that the hotel was overbooked and we'll only get a standard room (of course without river view). We didn't accept that so they upgraded us to an apartment (of course without river view).

When we enter the room we were quite in shock, there was used linen on the sofa the bathroom not clean and LOTS of hair in the bed and on the pillows. We complained and the staff replaced the linen while we were out for a beer. When we came back the room was more clean but in the bed and on the pillows there was still plenty of hair!
No manager available in the night shift, so we complained next morning and got a new room and guess what: LOTS of hair in the bed and on the pillows. We're talking about 10-15 hairs of different size and color on each pillow!!! Easily visible. How can you miss that???

This hotel definitifely has a problem with the cleaning and with the management. After we complained again, the manager promised to fix it this time for good, we got new linen on the bed but again with lots of hair on it. The management finally gave up and the celaning staff didn't even bother looking at it.

Just a reminder for the hotel management: you don't get your stars for a clean bed. A clean bed is the MINIMUM requirement for every hotel, even with zero stars.

The breakfast was quite nice but even on sunday at 9:30 o'clock they didn't care to refill things. Salad was "out", Ketchup not available, rolls just empty, eggs only available from time to time. You have to ask several times untiul they "find" something in the kitchen. But only if you're lucky.
Very strange, I have never seen something like this in a 4 star hotel...

The only positive experience in this hotel was the Spa area which includes a nice Jacuzzi, a fitness area, large swimming pool and 3 saunas. The Spa staff is polite and competent (as well as some of the reception staff).

We have no intention to go back to this hotel, there are better choices in Bratislava. Next to the cleaning problem we were very disappointed by the management of the hotel. If a guest complains about very visible and present cleaning issues 3 times you should really make sure there's no 4th time to complain. Sort out your hair issue, it's disgusting!

בחיים לא אחזור לישון במלון! רק הספא שווה!!! מתחילת ההזמנה הרגשנו רמאות .הסיבה היחידה שהזמנו מקום במלון בגלל האפשרות של נוף לנהר . אך, שהגענו למלון נוכחנו לדעת שלא נקבל את מה שהזמנו , הרגיש שהמלון מנסה למרוח ולסבן אותנו שהם מלאים ! דבר שני שהיינו בהלם ממנו , איך שנכנסו לחדר ,נראה כאלו משהו ישן במיטה , אחת הכריות של המיטה היתה מונחת על הספה?!?!החדר לא היה נקי ! ובמיוחד המיטה!!!! יש למלון בעיה של שיערות על המצעים ! וזאת לאחר גם החלפה של הציפיות פעמיים נוספות עדיין אותה בעיה! אפילו קראנו למנהלת להראות לה וזאת לאחר שהבטיחה לדאוג לעניין! בפועל הציפיות היו עדיין מלוכלכות!למחרת העבירו אותנו לחדר שהזמנו !לאחר התעקשות ועצבים בגלל חוסר הניקיון , לחדר עם נהר כמו ששילמנו עליו ! זה לא נגמר בזה! בארוחת הבוקר , חוץ מהטבחית , עושה רושם שכולם משחקים אותה ראש קטן ולא בעלי מוטיבציה! הצוות לא ממלא אם נגמר משהו בחדר אוכל בארוחת הבוקר אלא אם כן מבקשים ! וגם את זה בקושי! הדבר היחיד שהיה נחמד וכייפי במלון הוא
הספא הנקי! שבו יש ג'קוזי , סאונה יבשה ,רטובה ,סאונת אינפרה ובריכת שחייה. צוות הספא היה אדיב נחמד מאוד ומועיל!
ספא אינטימי ונקי!!!
שווה רק לבוא לספא !
במקום יש אופציה למסאז בתשלום.. החל 50€ לאדם ....

לצערי הנהלת המלון והנהלת המטבח חוץ מלהגיד שהם מצטערים לא ממש אכפת להם ועוזרים במשהו! אין לי כוונה לחזור לישון במלון הזה יותר! חנייה במלון כ27€ ללילה
לשיקולכם!Fue una estancia catastrófica para nosotros y realmente esperaba mucho más de un hotel de 4 estrellas que pertenece al Grupo Radisson.
Comenzó con la reserva, reservé una Junior Suite en línea y verifiqué con la recepción del hotel por teléfono para asegurarme de que realmente obtuviera esta habitación con la hermosa vista del río. Cuando llegamos, resultó que el hotel estaba sobrecargado y solo obtendríamos una habitación estándar (por supuesto, sin vista al río). No aceptamos eso, así que nos pasaron a un apartamento (por supuesto, sin vista al río).

Cuando entramos en la habitación estábamos bastante en shock, había ropa de cama usada en el sofá, el baño no estaba limpio y MUCHOS pelos en la cama y en las almohadas. Nos quejamos y el personal reemplazó la ropa mientras estábamos fuera por una cerveza. Cuando regresamos, la habitación estaba más limpia, pero en la cama y en las almohadas todavía había mucho pelo.
No hay ningún gerente disponible en el turno de la noche, así que nos quejamos a la mañana siguiente y conseguimos una nueva habitación y adivinen qué: MUCHO pelo en la cama y en las almohadas. ¡Estamos hablando de 10-15 pelos de diferente tamaño y color en cada almohada! Fácilmente visible. ¿Cómo puedes extrañar eso?

Este hotel definitivamente tiene un problema con la limpieza y con la administración. Después de que nos quejamos nuevamente, el gerente prometió arreglarlo esta vez para siempre, tenemos ropa nueva en la cama, pero otra vez con mucho pelo. La gerencia finalmente se rindió y el personal de celaning ni siquiera se molestó en mirarlo.

Solo un recordatorio para la gerencia del hotel: no consigues tus estrellas para una cama limpia. Una cama limpia es el requisito MÍNIMO de cada hotel, incluso con cero estrellas.

El desayuno era bastante bueno, pero incluso los domingos a las 9:30 no les importaba rellenar las cosas. La ensalada estaba "fuera", el ketchup no estaba disponible, los rollos estaban vacíos, los huevos solo estaban disponibles de vez en cuando. Tienes que preguntar varias veces hasta que "encuentren" algo en la cocina. Pero solo si tienes suerte.
Muy extraño, nunca había visto algo así en un hotel de 4 estrellas ...

La única experiencia positiva en este hotel fue la zona de Spa, que incluye un agradable jacuzzi, una zona de gimnasio, una gran piscina y 3 saunas. El personal del spa es educado y competente (al igual que parte del personal de la recepción).

No tenemos intención de volver a este hotel, hay mejores opciones en Bratislava. Al lado del problema de la limpieza, nos sentimos muy decepcionados por la gestión del hotel. Si un huésped se queja 3 veces de problemas de limpieza muy visibles y presentes, realmente debe asegurarse de que no haya 4ta vez para quejarse. ¡Resuelve el problema de tu cabello, es asqueroso!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 269ortalc
Park-Inn-Danube, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Dear 269ortalc,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review. I am sorry to hear your experience did not meet your expectations for what I would like to express my most sincerest apology. I had the opportunity to discuss your concerns with my team as I would like to avoid similar issues for the future. It is pity that I was to present during the weekend in the hotel. Anyway, would appreciate if you can email me directly as I would like do further investigation towards this case.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Located very close to the tourist sights in Bratislava. Food, sights, Danube River, sightseeing tours, it’s all nearby. Very modern and attractively decorated rooms, stylish lobby with live tropical plants growing on a wall. Our room was clean and had a refrigerator, kitchen, safe, robes, queens size sofa bed and king size bed. We had two separate rooms with a tv in the sofa bedroom. There were stocked beverages for purchase in the fridge. We enjoyed our stay and the proximity to all the city sights.

One unique aspect of our room is that there was no toilet in the master bedroom bathroom. The toilet was located past the sofa bedroom and near the door. Also there was no sink in the bathroom with the toilet. You have to use the nearby kitchen sink or walk to the master bedroom bathroom sink. The master bedroom has a bath tub and shower but no sink. Toiletries were supplied.

Another surprise was that parking cost €27 a night, but that is not for a 24 hour period. That goes from when you check in until 1 pm. After 1pm it costs €3 an hour until you get to €27. There are parking garages close to the hotel but I don’t know the prices.

In the nearby Hlavne Namestie plaza you can catch a small bus tour of the town with Tour4u.sk they have people out to tell you about the many tour options. It’s €12-30 a person.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Park-Inn-Danube, Generálny riaditeľ at Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Dear Shelleyash,

thank you for staying with Park Inn by Radisson Danube and writing a positive review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and spent a nice time in Bratislava.
I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

I visit this hotel for the first time and I was really amazed.Receptionists were amazing( especially Slavomira),really helpful,nice and welcoming, during our hole stay staff was really nice and ready to do impossible (restaurant). Hotel is new,everything clean and location is one of the best. Definitelly recommend and will come back!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Park-Inn-Danube, Generálny riaditeľ at Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Dear Mekci,

Thank you for these nice words! It makes us very happy you had a comfortable and pleasant stay and you felt good with us! I am delighted by your comment about our staff and I will definitely share it with them :)
It will be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Look forward to your next visit.