All reviews nice spa area old town your doorstep swimming pool superior room rooms are modern fitness center bed was comfortable good size an upgrade the ground floor stayed nights per day perfect location the air conditioning hotel is located excellent hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2019

One of the best hotels ever! I really enjoyed the room, the cleanliness, the SPA, the restaurant and the bar. Very friendly staff. I will definitely recommend this place to family and friends and I will definitely come back.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Park-Inn-Danube, Generálny riaditeľ at Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2019

Dear Sightseer36589001505,

thank you for staying with Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava. I am delighted you had a pleasant stay. I appreciate your nice words and comments.

It was our pleasure to have you here :)

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here as part of a large group, have to say all the staff were very friendly and helpful( with exception of a very moody doorman in the Mow bar).
Bar staff in bocca were great, and Alexander in Mow.
The location is brilliant by the Danube river, you can see the castle and a short walk into the historic city centre streets .
The rooms were good and comfortable, with everything I needed.
Was disappointed with breakfast I arrived 25 minutes before the end but things were running out and not replaced, and when I asked if anymore just got told no.
Having said this I would be happy to stay here again. Didn’t try the swimming pool, seems odd that unless superior room you have to pay. The gym seemed a good size.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Park-Inn-Danube, Generálny riaditeľ at Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear Tlemon62,

thank you for your time to write us a review. I appreciate your nice comments about friendly staff, location and comfortable room. Regarding poor service at the breakfast, please accept my apologies. I will discuss this situation with my team to avoid it in the future.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you back and to prove you it was only one-time situation.

Reviewed May 6, 2019

Hotel located in the city center near Danube river, close to the main attraction like castle or old city. From the windows located to the north, there is a view of the castle and the old town. Rooms are clean and quiet, beds comfortable.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear novart13,

thank you for taking your time to write us a review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay due to central location, views offered by your room, comfortable bed and cleanliness.
We hope you come to visit us again soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2019

Accomodation and cleanless was OK, breakfast was veru satisfying, SPA and Helth Center I didn;t visit. The bad and very distrurbing matter was that I was charged for the parking 54€ during check out while when i checked in the reception guy told me it was free of charge dyring my stay at the hotel because i have booked two single roomw for 2 nights.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Athanasios,
thank you for taking your time to let us know about your stay. Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies. I am honestly sorry for this misunderstanding. As I already mentioned, parking is a payable service with price for hotel guests 27 EUR per night, for non-hotel-guests 55 EUR per night. It is never included in the reservation.
Once again thank you for your time and I hope you give us a chance to better serve in the future.

Reviewed April 30, 2019

First of all I would like to say that if anyone visits Bratislava this area is the best to stay. The hotel is close around almost all of the attractions. Danube, Castle, museums, Old Town, restaurants, shopping malls, shops, park are in your doorstep.
The hotel is nice and clean. We had a family suite facing Danube which had a lot of space, modern and great beds.A tv in the second room would have been nice. Uncomfortable pillows. Breakfast was good. Dinner at the restaurant was good too. Pool was fine but it would be nice if they provided robes upon leaving.
One thing to consider is that the air conditioning is centrally controlled and in April it just didnt work. That was a very minus for us since the room was hot and if you opened the windows it was very noisy. If you want quiet choose a room that faces the castle or at the back.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Nota37
Park-Inn-Danube, Generálny riaditeľ at Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Dear Nota37,

thank you for your review. I am delighted you had a pleasant stay due to our location, cleanliness and breakfast. Regarding AC, please accept my apologies. You are right, it is centrally controlled and if the temperature outside is not high enough, it is turned off.
Nevertheless, I believe you spent a nice time in Bratislava.

We look forward to your next visit.