All reviews nice spa area swimming pool old town your doorstep superior room rooms are modern fitness center bed was comfortable an upgrade good size excellent location the air conditioning the ground floor visit bratislava stayed nights per day breakfast was excellent
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019

Hotel located in the city center near Danube river, close to the main attraction like castle or old city. From the windows located to the north, there is a view of the castle and the old town. Rooms are clean and quiet, beds comfortable.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Park-Inn-Danube, Generálny riaditeľ at Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear novart13,

thank you for taking your time to write us a review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay due to central location, views offered by your room, comfortable bed and cleanliness.
We hope you come to visit us again soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2019

Accomodation and cleanless was OK, breakfast was veru satisfying, SPA and Helth Center I didn;t visit. The bad and very distrurbing matter was that I was charged for the parking 54€ during check out while when i checked in the reception guy told me it was free of charge dyring my stay at the hotel because i have booked two single roomw for 2 nights.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Athanasios,
thank you for taking your time to let us know about your stay. Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies. I am honestly sorry for this misunderstanding. As I already mentioned, parking is a payable service with price for hotel guests 27 EUR per night, for non-hotel-guests 55 EUR per night. It is never included in the reservation.
Once again thank you for your time and I hope you give us a chance to better serve in the future.

Reviewed April 30, 2019

First of all I would like to say that if anyone visits Bratislava this area is the best to stay. The hotel is close around almost all of the attractions. Danube, Castle, museums, Old Town, restaurants, shopping malls, shops, park are in your doorstep.
The hotel is nice and clean. We had a family suite facing Danube which had a lot of space, modern and great beds.A tv in the second room would have been nice. Uncomfortable pillows. Breakfast was good. Dinner at the restaurant was good too. Pool was fine but it would be nice if they provided robes upon leaving.
One thing to consider is that the air conditioning is centrally controlled and in April it just didnt work. That was a very minus for us since the room was hot and if you opened the windows it was very noisy. If you want quiet choose a room that faces the castle or at the back.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Nota37
Park-Inn-Danube, Generálny riaditeľ at Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Dear Nota37,

thank you for your review. I am delighted you had a pleasant stay due to our location, cleanliness and breakfast. Regarding AC, please accept my apologies. You are right, it is centrally controlled and if the temperature outside is not high enough, it is turned off.
Nevertheless, I believe you spent a nice time in Bratislava.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 30, 2019

The hotel itself is nice - the breakfast looked great (even we didn't booked it) but the staff wasn't always that friendly. We booked a superior room with a castle view but we got river view room. I'm not sure if this really was a superior or just a standard room. It was clean and all good but it was very small in my impression.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Harald,

thank you for your feedback. I am sorry your experience did not meet your expectations. Regarding poor service provided by our team member, please accept my apologies. Rest assured I will discuss it and I believe it was only one time situation since there was no problem so far. As I already mention your room is classified as Park Inn superior room with river view so I am sorry you felt disappointed.
Once again thank you and I hope you give us a chance to better serve in the future.

Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel after arriving with no expectations. Although I have mixed feelings about the city, the hotel was great. I was upgraded to a castle room view, which was much appreciated. The room was spacious and had lots of natural light. The only negative about the room was that the toilet was in a separate room to the shower and hand basin, but since I was travelling alone it was fine.

The breakfast was excellent and I looked forward to it in the morning.

The best part of the hotel for me though was the gym. It was honestly one of the best hotel gyms I’ve seen before. I usually don’t go to hotel gyms and find a regular gym nearby, however their gym was just perfect for a proper workout.

I strongly recommend this hotel if you’re in Bratislava.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Anddon123

Dear Anddon123,

Thank you for posting your thoughts on here. We really value your feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back at Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava hotel in Slovakia.