All reviews nice spa area swimming pool old town your doorstep superior room rooms are modern fitness center bed was comfortable an upgrade good size excellent location the air conditioning the ground floor visit bratislava stayed nights per day breakfast was excellent
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2019

First of all I would like to say that if anyone visits Bratislava this area is the best to stay. The hotel is close around almost all of the attractions. Danube, Castle, museums, Old Town, restaurants, shopping malls, shops, park are in your doorstep.
The hotel is nice and clean. We had a family suite facing Danube which had a lot of space, modern and great beds.A tv in the second room would have been nice. Uncomfortable pillows. Breakfast was good. Dinner at the restaurant was good too. Pool was fine but it would be nice if they provided robes upon leaving.
One thing to consider is that the air conditioning is centrally controlled and in April it just didnt work. That was a very minus for us since the room was hot and if you opened the windows it was very noisy. If you want quiet choose a room that faces the castle or at the back.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Nota37
Park-Inn-Danube, Generálny riaditeľ at Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Dear Nota37,

thank you for your review. I am delighted you had a pleasant stay due to our location, cleanliness and breakfast. Regarding AC, please accept my apologies. You are right, it is centrally controlled and if the temperature outside is not high enough, it is turned off.
Nevertheless, I believe you spent a nice time in Bratislava.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 30, 2019

The hotel itself is nice - the breakfast looked great (even we didn't booked it) but the staff wasn't always that friendly. We booked a superior room with a castle view but we got river view room. I'm not sure if this really was a superior or just a standard room. It was clean and all good but it was very small in my impression.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Harald,

thank you for your feedback. I am sorry your experience did not meet your expectations. Regarding poor service provided by our team member, please accept my apologies. Rest assured I will discuss it and I believe it was only one time situation since there was no problem so far. As I already mention your room is classified as Park Inn superior room with river view so I am sorry you felt disappointed.
Once again thank you and I hope you give us a chance to better serve in the future.

Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel after arriving with no expectations. Although I have mixed feelings about the city, the hotel was great. I was upgraded to a castle room view, which was much appreciated. The room was spacious and had lots of natural light. The only negative about the room was that the toilet was in a separate room to the shower and hand basin, but since I was travelling alone it was fine.

The breakfast was excellent and I looked forward to it in the morning.

The best part of the hotel for me though was the gym. It was honestly one of the best hotel gyms I’ve seen before. I usually don’t go to hotel gyms and find a regular gym nearby, however their gym was just perfect for a proper workout.

I strongly recommend this hotel if you’re in Bratislava.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Anddon123

Dear Anddon123,

Thank you for posting your thoughts on here. We really value your feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back at Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava hotel in Slovakia.

Reviewed April 24, 2019

This hotel is well located. However, the staff is not helpful and they have a lot of hidden fees for the pool and gym.

The breakfast is just ok.

Their parking policy for someone staying one night is different than for people staying more than one Night. So expect to pay more!!! It’s all about hidden fees

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Park-Inn-Danube, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Dear Client,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review. I am sorry to hear your experience did not meet your expectations for what I would like to express my most sincerest apology. Regarding the fees: Please don't take me wrong but fees are not hidden. Every guest upon making his / her reservation can decide for which kind of room is he / she going. Standard room does not include pool and gym. However, every upgraded room (superior and apartment) includes pool and gym services. This is clearly stated on every single booking channel. Regarding the parking: It is payable service as in every hotel in central Bratislava. The cost per hotel guest is 27 EUR per 1 night. Guest needs to pay at the reception. For non hotel clients there is a hourly rate 4,50 EUR per hour. Non hotel clients are paying at the parking machine.

Once again, thank you for your review. WE hope you will give us opportunity to better serve in the future.

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location. Well appointed, modern, chic etc however charging hotel guests to use the pool is a first for me. I was taken aback. It was a chilly day in Bratislava. We did our sightseeing and shopping and felt like a dip in the pool but we weren’t going to pay extra for something that’s usually part of the service. Very odd.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Chocwaffles
Park-Inn-Danube, Generálny riaditeľ at Park Inn by Radisson Danube Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Dear Chocwaffles,

thank you for letting us know about your experience. Regarding wellness, please accept my apologies. It is included only in reservations of higher standard rooms (superior, apartment). Guests with reservation of standard rooms have to pay extra fee.
Nevertheless, I hope you had a nice time in Bratislava.