2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$76
Travelocity$87
eDreams$76
2,529 results
All reviews free mini bar great hotel old town recommend this hotel min walk rooms are spacious fabrica beer minibar centre slovakia
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2019

Great location. Good quality rooms and great staff. Short walk to the old town and Danube. Plenty of bars cafes and live music if you want. Walk across the bridge and vist the If I. Fantastic views and for watching the sunset. Don't forget the castle too.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank markdje
Reviewed August 8, 2019

Really nice hotel, well located in the old part of Bratislava. Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms and excellent wine bar. Good selection of food for breakfast. Accepted ratio prices vs quality. Recommended.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Maciek64
Reviewed August 8, 2019

The hotel is located outside the old town. About 15min on the main road behind the Presidential Palace.

Check-in was easy and welcoming.

We stayed in the new purpose built block. Room was spacious and very clean.
Air con & wifi worked very well during the heatwave.
The bed was king size and very comfortable.
The room was very quiet and overlooking the park.

They offer complimentary water, soft drinks and crisps and replenished daily during our 3 nights stay. Nice touch !

Bathroom.....I would have prefer if they had a walk-in shower rather than a bath tub which you need to climb! Anyway who uses bath nowadays?

Breakfast....well probably one of the best breakfast buffet I have seen so far! The choice is huge ! From sweet to savoury....luckily we stayed 3 days so we could sample everything it has on offer. I counted over 50 dishes !! I like the fact they had local cheeses, pastries, choices of sausages.... Even savoury pastries, you could even make your own toastie. The lady who greeted us every morning was very polite and friendly.
Definitely, try the breakfast !!

The restaurant is a very large place....decorated with some old arti-facts.
The best is you could see on the outside terrace for breakfast. A real treat.

We didn't have dinner or lunch....but each time we passed-by the place was full !!!
They have an on-site micro brewery and it seems to be the place to be in town for a good beer & food....in the morning, you could smell the barley...

The only thing missing is a pool !!! Especially, on hot days like we had during our trip in Bratislava (36 degrees).

A little more attention to details. Light bulb not replaced during 3 days. I think there are some lights in the ceiling above headboard which didn't work either !

Room tip: Excellent location, quiet room, fantastic breakfast & beer !!
Date of stay: May 2019
4  Thank sw18london
Reviewed August 7, 2019

I stayed here for 1 night and had a lovely stay. I walked from the train station to the hotel which was easy enough, despite the heat. Later in the day I walked to the Old Town area which was easy to find and pretty much straight down the street. I didn't eat the breakfast but many people in the hotel did. I opted for a restaurant across the street- Stare' Casy. It was super cute inside and I got the omelette I was looking for. The room was clean, had great air con, had a comfy bed and the bathroom was spacious. Also, there is free bottled water in the room which was nice. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank laurajean316
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights. Nice clean rooms which were well equipped and serviced every day. The mini bar is topped up complementary every day with 2 beers, 2 pepsi cans and 4 bottles of water. It was very welcome. Reception staff were helpful. Nice restaurant and bar to the ground floor with keen prices. About a 10 minute walk into town with plenty of bars en route. Would recommend.

Date of stay: August 2019