“Good vibe and excellent lunch menu”

Sky Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 1,151 Restaurants in Bratislava
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Scenic view, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Staré Mesto
Description: Sky Bar & Restaurant - a romantic restaurant with panoramic views of Bratislava´s historical old town, and one of the most popular bar in capital. Offers authentic Thai cuisine and modern European cuisine.
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Good vibe and excellent lunch menu”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This restaurant is right near the American Embassy so easy to find and reaonable English is spoken by the staff.

The place is small but has a good vibe and we have booked it for a worki function so checked out the food.

Menu has an interesting mix of Italian and Thai.
We had the menu of the day which is great value starting with a soup and then a Thai stir fry dish the day we were there (Wednesday). The daily menu is set out on a card on the table and the variety looks pretty good with a mixture of styles. 5.90 Euro for the daily menu was excellent value. We also ordered some other Thai starters and the Spring Rolls were by far the pick of the dishes we tried.

There is also the Rum Club downstairs which has a funky vibe and allows smoking.
The top floor has the Sky Bar which has a great view of the city but best enjoyed in the warmer months.

I think the food is the same in each of the 3 serving areas.

Well worth a look.

• Slovak first
Pender Island, Canada
“Dinner with a View”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We celebrated our good friend's birthday celebration here while visiting the city. The Mediterranean and Thai fare was just excellent, as was the service and view overlooking the old town square.

• Visited November 2012
Bratislava, Slovakia
“One of my best in the City”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

In this restaurant you get always the best food combining thai and mediteranean food. I was in this restaurant once with my wife and several time with my business partners from arround the world, the combination with the view and good food brought our business always forward, and from the roof you can perfectly show to the people the city, castle and st.martins church. Only what I can say the best spot

• Visited June 2012
England
“Great Thai restaurant”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Great food, Good atmosphere, Good location. Friendly service. What more could you want! Cocktails very good and also the Thai food.

Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful views from the roof terrace”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I went to the Lemon Tree Restaurant for a Thai meal,only to find there was a private function, and was directed to the 7th floor Sky Bar run by the same people,with a similar menu. I was a little doubtful,but went up to have a look anyway, and, boy, was I glad I did! I sat outdoors on the terrace and enjoyed fabulous night time views of the illuminated castle and St. Martin's cathedral. The bar itself is cool and trendy,very modern design,great atmosphere. The young girl serving me was very sweet,and spoke excellent English.
I had a vodka and mango cocktail which,while not that strong, was good,a nice fruity concoction. Unfortunately the waitress brought my main course before the soup,but that was quickly sorted. That said,I was surprised and delighted by the authentic flavours of the Thai dishes.The Tom Yum soup contained some big juicy king prawns,and very spicy.The green chicken curry with rice was again very good down to the last detail like the tiny pea aubergines- all cooked by a Slovak chef! The don't do Slovak beers,so I had a Czech one,the espresso was good. The bill for all this incl tip was EUR 37,not the cheapest in Bratislava,but definitely worth it.

• Visited September 2012