All reviewsclose to the airportavion shoppingbusiness tripgreat hotelbratislava airportwellness centrea large shopping centrethe busrecommend this hotelthai massagewalk in showerroom servicecomfortable bedrooms are cleannice staytwo nightslarge bathroom
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We have a very nice stay here and were totaly satisfied.

-very nice,clean, silent, new furniture designed room
-free parking
-free wellness for hotel quests
-very close to AVION/IKEA
-realy nice and helpful staff

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This week was the third time that I have stayed at this hotel and delivered international training courses. It is an excellent, modern, very comfortable and well managed hotel, with great service and food. It is about 15 minutes, by taxi, from the "Old Town" of Bratislava, but it has the advantage of being quiet, plenty of parking, near Bratislava airport and opposite one of the biggest shopping centers. I have been particularly impressed with this hotel - compared to many others in Bratislava and Prague that I have used - for delivering training. The rooms can be "tailored" for all training requirements and they have very efficient computer, projector, air conditioning and catering support. My participants gave this hotel a 100% "very good rating". The hotel has a pleasant and relaxing gym/small pool on the 7th floor. I had a very comfortable bedroom, as usual. Free internet connection. Only issue, for me, was the bath was a bit small and the very modern lights took some working out!... But I thoroughly recommend this hotel, for business, training, special events or just for a pleasure trip to interesting Bratislava.

Room Tip: Ask for a room, from 6th floor or above.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Absolute deal ... Booked the day before as it was our honeymoon and we were on holiday in malacky so left the kids with the parents and had a £39 one night stay with jacuzzi,steam-room,sauna and pool and a lovely massive bed..hmm the bed was lovely and pillow bouncy, enough of the bed.the setup was perfect and my wife kept asking how much I really paid as it was really good value for money. The mall was about 5mins walk and the bus station about 3mins from the hotel. It will be perfect for anyone driving to stay in gate one and drive into central Bratislava. Bath and toilet spotless and breakfast at €15 a head was worth it,and then after we were up in the wellness centre until checkout.brilliant time spent loved it

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stayed there with my girlfriend 2 nights and we would recommend this hotel. Staf was very friendly. Unfortunatelly we had smal problem with shower but it was solved in a minute after we told it to receptionist. If you dont want to solve where to have breakfast you will not make bed descision if you stay in the hotel. There is a rich selection with fresh fruit, english style breakfast, pancakes etc. (including soya milk!). Hotel is not situated in the center of Bratislava, but id you travel by car, you can reach it in 5 minutes. Deffinitely we would come back if we go to Bratislava next time. I will not give 5 stars because the wellness area could be better. There is almost no space to relax and whirlpool wasnt working proberly.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

excelent value for the money and the food in cafe bar - daily menu even for the dinner - was also very tasty. I do stay in BrAtislava only in thi Hotel, for the fifth time in two monts, even comfortable for several nights.

Room Tip: take corner room on the 5th floor