Sheraton Bratislava Hotel
$120
$111
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$111
$132
$121
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

$90
$80
Agoda.com
$93
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshopping mallthe riverthe club loungegreat hotelold townbusiness tripminute walkbars and restaurantslobby barsteam roommodern hoteljunior suitei highly recommend this hotelnice roomrooms are spaciouscity centrevisit bratislava
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I stayed here on a 4 day business trip to Bratislava,the staff were really nice and helpful.The room was a nice size,comfy bed with bath and shower.
The buffet breakfast has a good selection,you can also order freshly cooked pancakes and omlettes.
I used the gym one of the mornings,it was quite small but good and quiet the morning I was there.There is also a relaxing pool area with a sauna and steamroom.
The bar in the main reception area only stays open until 10 but there is also another bar next to it.A bottle of beer was €3.50,which is a little more expensive than some of the local places (€2 for a big beer) but ok for a 5 star hotel.
There is free wifi all over the hotel which was great.The hotel is also next door to the Eurovea shopping shopping centre and many restaurants along the Dabube.
El Faro restaurant about 5 mins walk from the hotel is a really good Italian,the hotel is about 10-15 mins walk from the old town.(€4-7 in a taxi)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
SheratonBratislava, General Manager at Sheraton Bratislava Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Dear Kate,

Thank you so much for submitting this nice review of your stay at the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel. I'm glad you visited our "Little Big City" of Bratislava, and I hope we will have a chance to treat you as our guest also next time the road takes you to this part of Europe.

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Excellent service and people. Very professional and friendly. The best service I have ever had. Warm welcome, they new me when I came, the room service very professional. The bar has good prices. The view from the room was wonderful. I have never seen a bathroom like the one in Sheraton.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear Eva,

I was very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us and I would like to thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with the service you received and the positive attitude of our associates. Once again thank you and we hope to be able to welcome you at the Sheraton Bratislava again soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is a great hotel to American Sheraton Standards and everything about the hotel was perfect. Staff was very friendly, rooms were clean and bathrooms were decent sized for a hotel in Europe. Price was also very good.

The hotel is in a newer part of town, on the river next to a new shopping mall. It is about a 15 minute walk to the historic center of Bratislava, which was kind of a pain.

All in all, it was a nice place and I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
SheratonBratislava, General Manager at Sheraton Bratislava Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience from the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel with fellow Tripadvisor travelers. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon in Bratislava again.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I travel to Bratislava often and have stayed at most of the 4/5 star hotels. Over time each one has started off well but went downhill for one reason or another (mainly cleanliness and customer service) I have been staying here more recently and by far they seem to be the best in terms of consistency. It is also in a great location and in the summer a walk along the river with the many bars is very pleasant. I recently also had a business dinner in the hotel restaurant and the food was excellent and of good quality. The service was also good to match. The odd glitch was around checking out when they had issues with their computers (happens nearly every visit), the WiFi which appears to now have been sorted out and the unfriendly bar staff (again my last visit showed an improvement) The rooms are spacious, modern and clean. The bathroom is also really nice with a separate shower. The bed is comfortable and every room I stayed in was very quiet. I highly recommend this hotel as primarily a business traveler but also planning to spend some leisure time here too in the future.

Room Tip: Starwood Prefered guest floor on 4th floor (can join when you check in)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for your nice comments. We are so happy that you enjoyed the hotel facilities and its surroundings. I am very sorry to hear about your disappointment with our bar staff. I have informed our Bar Manager and together we will certainly follow up on your comments. Once again I am very glad you enjoyed your stay, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I booked this hotel for a combined business/leisure trip with my wife and daughter. I had a business meeting on the Monday, and therefore we stayed Saturday to Tuesday as a family. We needed a pool for my daughter and this hotel came up really well in all the reviews, they also had a deal on for people staying for three nights, which was perfect for us. When booking I decided to upgrade to a Club room, which was definitely the right decision.

When checking in the receptionist was really pleasant and helpful and when we asked for recommendations on places to visit on a walk in the city she gave us a map and told us how to get to her own favourite little cafe, which I thought was a really nice touch (we did follow up on her recommendation).

The room was on the club level and was superb and plenty big enough. In the room we had everything we needed plus a coffee machine which was a nice change from normal instance coffee and milk powder. We did have a problem with the shower, but an engineer was sent within 10 mins of a phone call, and the hotel could not have done more to solve the problem.

As we had a Club room we had full use of the Club floor which was fantastic. It meant that as a family we could use the facilities in comfort and do our own thing. I had a business meeting on the Monday and so I could have the meeting in the hotel Club lounge in privacy and comfort, and refreshments on tap.

There was a slight mix up with points being allocated to my frequent stayer account, and again once the problem had been picked up the hotel could not do enough to rectify the situation. As an apology (even though it was a computer glitch) they provided a car to take us to the airport on leaving and have promised to look after us on returning.

I have to say the customer service at this hotel was exceptional and the facilities and value for money superb. We will definitely be staying again.

Room Tip: If you can stay in a club room, and go for room 165 or 166 as these are the largest two rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time and submitting this great review on Tripadvisor, as well as for praising the positive attitude of our associates. I'm glad we helped to make your stay a memorable one and if you ever decide to return to Bratislava, we'll be happy to have you here at the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel.