Sheraton Bratislava Hotel
Hotel Avance(Bratislava)
Art Hotel William(Bratislava)
Garden View(Bratislava)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshopping mallthe riverthe club loungegreat hotelold townbusiness tripminute walkbars and restaurantslobby barsteam roommodern hoteljunior suitei highly recommend this hotelnice roomrooms are spaciouscity centrevisit bratislava
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We arrived early on the 26th dec, the room was ready and grand.
Concierges and piccolos everywhere, and no waiting-time when we checked in.

Great design, great bar, fantastic food in the restaurant - Brasserie Anjou.
The room had direct access to the roof-terrace, it had a large bathroom with tub and a big "rainshower"

King size bed, large pillows and a duvet large enough to cover both of us.
The service of the hotel was exellent, no questions asked, they just took care of our every request.

The Shine Spa was lovely as well, great and proffesional service (great design)

We enjoyed the walk along the river from the hotel to the "old town", and did not concider that to be a negative feature.

All in all a perfect vacation at a great hotel!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
SheratonBratislava, General Manager at Sheraton Bratislava Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice comments. We are so happy that you enjoyed the hotel facilities and its surroundings. Our goal is to make sure that all guests feel as though they belong during their time with us and that each visit is a special one. Indeed as you wrote, the short stroll to the historical city center can be considered one with positive effect on your overall well being :)

Should your travels ever bring you to back to Bratislava, we will be more than happy to welcome you again.

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is very close to City Center (15min) walk. Convienient with buses to train and bus station and also to the city centre by X13 bus. Hotel was new, clean with friendly staff. Breakfast included everything you could wish for. We had New Years Eve dinner reservation but food wasn't impressive for the price.

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel and posting this nice review on Tripadvisor. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. As well I am very sorry with your disappointment about the New Year's Eve dinner, I have naturally informed our restaurant team for future improvements.

Once again thank you and we hope to be able to welcome you at the Sheraton Bratislava again soon.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

I spent about 3 nights there. Rooms are very nicely designed. Whole building is new and is a part of complex with shopping and restaurants close to the river. Food was delicious and stuff very nice and friendly. I had no bad experience there and all services were really good. Regarding parking we had no problem. For transport around the city you can just walk or take a taxi. I didn’t tried a public transport.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice and supporting review. We are glad you enjoyed your time at the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel. We will be more than happy to welcome you back again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have to say that the rooms are oversized and very comfortable, the hotel itself is located next to a large shopping mall/ complex. The staff are great and the overall ambience of the property is wonderful except for 1 thing: The Breakfast is an absolute rip-off for 25 EUR, I really don't see what reason anyone can give for this price and have a smile on there face when they try to explain its value. Don't get me wrong it is a nice spread but by no means does it give me 25 reasons to pay that much.

Room Tip: Look for rates that have breakfast included.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for submitting this nice review of your stay at the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel. I'm glad you visited our "Little Big City" of Bratislava, and I hope we will have a chance to treat you as our guest also next time the road brings you to this part of Europe. Thank you also for your feedback regarding the price of breakfast, it was duly noted for for our future discussions.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 16, 2012

The room was very clean and modern. The bathroom was large with plenty of counter top. It's a luxury to have a separate bathtub from the shower. I used the gym for a nice workout. The gym was well equipped.

Many services in the hotel need to improve to be in par with other Starwood hotels:
1. I arrived on a snowy day. The lobby floor was slippery. A guest walking behind me almost fell, and he told me it was the second time for him that day.
2. As a gold member, this is the only Starwood hotel that did not offer me the option of late checkout.
3. The Gold member complimentary Internet offer was only active in the lobby and mezzanine, not in the room. This is a very unattractive option comparing to other Starwood hotel's offer: free Internet in the lobby, or complimentary offer in the room.
4. The corridor on the first level smelled bad, but the room did not smell bad.
5. Staff should restock the towels in the gym & pool area. I got the last one, but people got there after me during my 45-monte workout had no towel.
6. €25 breakfast

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear Starwood Preferred Guest,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to write to us. We value any honest feedback from our guests, be it positive or negative, as it is the only way to ensure continuous growth and development of our services.

I am sorry to learn of your concerns with your recent stay and at the outset would like to offer my sincere apologies for the disappointment you have expressed.

We fully emphasize with your sentiments. I was concerned to note your comments regarding the level of service you received as our Gold member and I want to apologize that our staff let you down on this occasion. Action and re-training have been taken already to remedy the lack of service you experienced.

I hope this will not deter you from staying with us again, we would love the opportunity to welcome you back.