Sheraton Bratislava Hotel
Hotel Avance(Bratislava)
Art Hotel William(Bratislava)
Garden View(Bratislava)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshopping mallthe riverthe club loungegreat hotelold townbusiness tripminute walkbars and restaurantslobby barsteam roommodern hoteljunior suitei highly recommend this hotelnice roomrooms are spaciouscity centrevisit bratislava
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Located in the midst of a shopping centre, it was a good place to stay on a business trip. The bar could have stayed open a bit later, but that's a minor thing. The showers were great as was the bed. The staff was friendly, attentive and reliable. The room was a bit small, but large by European standards. Since i didn't go into the the city centre, I can't vouch too much for the location.

Room Tip: There is a lot of light pollution from the mall.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
SheratonBratislava, General Manager at Sheraton Bratislava Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel and posting this nice review on Tripadvisor. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am very sorry that you were disappointed about the opening hours of our Amber’s Bar, we will certainly consider your comment in the future.

Once again I am very glad you enjoyed your stay, and we will be more than happy to welcome you back again.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

A super hotel for business and I would say personal travel. Probably one of the best Sheraton's which I've stayed in.
Rooms - large, spacious with all the amenities - coffe maker in room, bottled water.
Resaturant - very good. Breakfast was excellent.. with every imaginable food from eggs to fish.
Staff were very pleasant, helpful and prompt.
Concierge always called a cab which was waiting to take me to the office. they also arranged a cab to pick me up at the office and bring me back. Make sure the hotel calls you a cab rather than taking one at the curb. The "curb" cabs aren't part of a company and over charge.
A short walk to Old Town - which is a must see, even if you only have an hour or two at the end of a busy work day.
Old Town has lots of beautiful historic sights.
Next door is a huge shopping center where you can shop till you drop. They have theatres and casino in this shopping mall.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Vicar_of_Dibley

Dear guest,

Thank you for your nice comments. We are so happy that you enjoyed the hotel facilities and surroundings. As you mentioned, our limousine service is always ready to provide you with the highest standard for reasonable prices. Should your travels ever bring you to back to Bratislava and the Slovak Republic, we would be happy if you considered staying with us again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 21, 2012

The Sheraton Bratislava provided us with a very memorable stay when we spent three nights there at the end of September, 2012. They arranged a car to pick us up at the Vienna airport and transport us to the hotel. The driver was waiting for us with a sign when we arrived and we were transported in a spotless black Mercedes. The staff was very helpful with information about the city. The decor of the hotel was welcoming and charming. The location is very convenient as it is part of a large and very modern shopping complex with restaurants and we were able to walk to the Old Town easily along the Danube.
I have never seen hotel hallways more beautiful than in this hotel. They are decorated with lamps and vases along their entire length. Our room was spotless and very tastefully decorated. There were convenient outlets to charge our many electrical items with our 110 converter.
We did not eat in the hotel restaurant but the bars in the lobby provided excellent service.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jumehal
SheratonBratislava, General Manager at Sheraton Bratislava Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel and sharing your experience with fellow Tripadvisor travelers. It makes me happy hearing you had a great time at our hotel. Should your travels ever bring you to back to Bratislava, we will be more than happy to welcome you again.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Our company recently hosted our pinnacle annual event with the Sheraton and from the word go the staff were fast, eager to help and aware of our budget. Anything we needed they provided, before during and after our event. It felt like anything we needed they could do and then they offered something else, always free of charge, on top.
The staff at the hotel are unbeatable, easily some of the best I've ever encountered. More than this the service was consistent through out the staff; there wasn't one weak link.
The hotel itself is beautiful and is situated perfectly.
I wouldn't hesitate to refer this hotel to anyone be it for business or pleasure and I look forward to returning as a tourist!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jo T

Dear Jo,

Thank you for your review full of positive words. It makes me happy hearing you and your colleagues had a great time at our hotel, and that you appreciated the professional, yet friendly attitude of our associates. It was a pleasure hosting your event, and I hope to see you returning to the Sheraton Bratislava Hotel.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Stayed here for 2 days end of September.

Room is big with a view of the shopping mall next to it. It is very convenient for shopping and restaurants. My room cost me around EUR100, which I think is very good value as the room is quite big. Although it is next to the Danube, none of the rooms have view of the river.

Receptionist is extremely helpful. Gave me the WIFI password, so I did not have to pay for it. I think they do that to most guests but you may have to ask for it.

I like this hotel, nothing much for me to say but I do hope you will find the photos helpful.

Another tip is always order taxi by phone or get the hotel to order for you. Or I am 100% sure you will be ripped off in Bratislava.

Room Tip: Most rooms are more or less the same. However you should try one of the restaurants by the Danube when the weather is nice.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Dear guest,

I am glad you enjoyed the time at our hotel. As you mentioned, the best way to get a taxi is to let us order it for you, or to get our limousine service that is always ready to provide you with a high standard of service for reasonable prices. I hope you will be able to return to Bratislava, and in that case allow us to treat you as our guest.