“Great restaurant.”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Great restaurant.”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

This restaurant is a lovely place, interior is beautiful. I was there with my friends. The food is really great and tasty and staff is very nice and polite. They always help me and answer my questions about ordered food. The quality worth the price. And it´s perfect for business meeting too.

• Visited January 2013

• Slovak first
  • Turkish first
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Food / Price / Service was excellent - only problem it is a smoking restaurant ....recommended in city of Bratislava

Visited December 2012
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Can´t make up my mind :-/”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I usually eat here a few times a month and the food is always great, but I can´t say the same about the service. It´s sometimes slow and unprofessional.

Last time I called the restaurant to ask how long is the kitchen open, they said the last order is at 11:50 PM. We arrived 11:20, no waiter came for 10 mins., we had to ask for one. We ordered our meals and drinks. After we get the drinks, the waiter came to tell us they cannot serve the food because the kitchen is already closed. After a long, long arguing we finaly get the lavastone.

But anyway, the meals they serve worth a visit :-) I recommend brazilian beef steak on a lavastone with grilled vegetables and Rose of Malbec from Mendosa Valey, Kaiken!

Bon apetit!

• Visited December 2012
Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Lava Stone Steaks”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

A busy restaurant but the service was good. We enjoyed the lava stone steaks with a selection of dips , salad and chips. Delicious.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank lyndamcq
Warsaw
“Great place to eat&drink”
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Very decent restaurant and bar, great drinks (Caipirinia Rio with passion fruit, Mai-Tai and cosmopolitan). Brazilian cuisine, lot of starters, good meat and fish. Very central location.