Review Highlights
Become both the suspect and the detective!

This was such an awesome experience! Do you know like Sherlock Holmes or Hercule Poirot always... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Professor_Boogie
Fun engaging experience

I find this refreshing and unique experience. You are set at table in historical preps, that help... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
katarinananasiova

Recommended experiences in and around Bratislava
from $80.13
from $27.47
from $13.74
from $33.20
More Info
All reviews role playing highly recommend this activity characters detective teambuilding murdered uncover
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I had a wonderful evening last night for the murder mystery party.
The activity was well organised and we were all provided with costume accessories.
The organiser was present throughout and helped us navigate our storyline. She was very helpful and friendly. We all had a giggle. Thank you so much!
I would highly recommend this activity.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed July 12, 2018

In this game, you will roleplay as a character of your choice (among possible characters), that you feel like will fit your personality the best. You will then try to solve the mystery by talking to your friends and figuring out, what happened in the story. The story progresses as the game goes on and you never know, what will happen next.
I would recommend this game to anyone of any age and I am sure, that everyone will have a lovely evening. And if you don't like roleplaying that much, there is still some great food and drinks available :))

Reviewed July 4, 2018

the mystery dinner was a new concept for me, but I must say that it is very well organised and the concept works great. every person gets a card with a specific role in a crime case and you have to work together to uncover various hints and leads to get to the core of the case and find the culprit (everyone is a suspect but, noone exactly knows who the perpetrator is). if you get stuck or distracted by immersing into your roles little bit too much :) there is always the gamemaster, who is cleverly included in the game, to point you in the right direction.
-on top of having a good time and being a tad silly playing your characters , there is also an option to have a delicious three course meal while trying to unravel the mystery
-the theme is set in czechoslovakia 1930s , physically it takes place in a very nice restaurant in the city centre that adds to atmosphere
-so if you have always dreamt of being a detective or just like roleplay games , I definitely recommend this activity

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Super zazitok, zaujimavy koncept a dobre prevedenie, kazdy si moze zvolit svoju rolu v tejto hre, z coho jeden je vysetroval a ma nejake vacsie pravomoci. Kazda postava je niecim zaujmava a snazi sa vysetrovatelom pomoct vyriesit pripad a zaroven odviest pozornost od seba ako podozriveho. Pekne rekvezity.

Prostredie restauracie bolo tiez ok, odporucam objednat s jedlom, bolo chutne.

Super experience, interesting concept. You can choose your role in this game from variety of persons and one of you will be the main investigator of this crime and will have more competencies. Every role is interesting and tries to help (or not) to resolve this crime. Nice accessories.

The environment in restaurant was also good, I recommend option with food, it was tasty.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

I recommend this free-time activity. I was confused at the beginning, because I did not know, what to expect. We had a really great group of people. Due to contemporary accessories we got quickly into story. Some of us got immersed into their role immediately and started to talk funny things. Some of us got more interested in detective activities. Balance between these two kinds of people helped us to uncover the murderer (even this person did not know he was the murderer :) and have lot of fun.

Date of experience: May 2018