“Small portion ruins a great place :(”
Review of i Nonni Cremeria

i Nonni Cremeria
Ranked #69 of 1,466 Restaurants in Bratislava
Description: Gelateria Naturale with homemade gelato and cakes
Description: Gelateria Naturale with homemade gelato and cakes
Reviewed June 4, 2019

I have been going to this place for years, but last time I visited I got half the portion of what I used to get in the previous years. I am sure the guy who served me remembered me. In the past it was possible to split a serving as it was of a decent size and one could taste more excellent flavors this way. Since the portion is 1.5EUR per serving a bit of a sad story especially when Arthur, Luculus, Koun etc. still offer the serving size that i Nonni used to have at comparable quality. Just sad, as this was my preferred, will have to switch. No idea if it is worth the few cents to loose business :(

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Salt caramel... It was the best ice cream I have ever eaten. Lovely place and nice people. I'm sure that I will back there.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 4, 2019

Every year I drive to this ice cream store from Eastern Europe to taste the goods. Avocado, dragon fruit... Amazing flavors. Even salt and pepper is awesome

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

It's an absolutely nice place with the friendliest staff ever. Coffee is splendid, and they also make their own ice cream. Yummy!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed November 11, 2018

Was recommended to us on our trip. Wonderful ice cream, although limited flavours. I or 2 scoops available in cornet, or tube or wafer. Long queue with the locals so must be good.

Date of visit: October 2018