“Astonishing”

Roset Boutique Hotel
Ranked #4 of 92 Hotels in Bratislava
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Huge, luxurious, modern rooms all in a great central location just steps away from the attractions and crawling distance from the pubs. Great service and an amazing breakfast are icing on top.
I would expect to pay double to triple the rates given the quality and amenities at this property.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Roset Boutique Hotel

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Upon our arrival we were greeted very nicely and led up to our surprisingly spacious room. It actually felt as though we had rented a beautiful and newly remodeled condo for our stay. Soon after our arrival I discovered that I had left my cell phone in the taxi. The entire hotel staff went into action to help us recover my phone. A staff member even drove over to the train station in an effort to locate our taxi driver. An hour later this staff member returned with my phone and all was well again. I whole heartedly recommend the Tulip House Hotel for your stay in Bratislava. It has a great central location too.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mark C
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We visited this hotel three times within two months and found it excellent each time. The rooms were light and airy and very spacious - just right for relaxing. Service was excellent and the staff very friendly. Absolutely recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2013

While it might be easy to be listed among the top hotels, It's hard to differentiate one's self from the rest the way the Tulip House does. Exceptional service, exceptional staff, exceptional attention to detail. Their service-oriented, caring attitude really came through for us.

In the days prior to staying at the Tulip Hotel in Bratislava we had stayed at another 5-star hotel in Budapest. Upon arrival at that hotel we were asked whether it was our first visit to Budapest. We said yes. Then the receptionist went through the rest of the check-in process with zero follow-on to this question. Apparently it was just a bullet point on his checklist so the hotel could collect information as to whether we were first time visitors or not. At the end of the check-in process we had to ask for a walking map of the area.

Contrast this to the Tulip Hotel where the same question was asked. Immediately after we identified that we were first-time visitors to Bratislava the receptionist said "My colleague will give you an overview of the city." Then as we sat and sipped on glasses of champagne we were provided a nice overview of the surrounding area including points of interest and a nice dialog about what types of things we might like to see while in Bratislava so that they could give us personalized guidance. This was a very refreshing difference from the 5-star competitor in Budapest where the check-in was no different than a 3-star hotel.

Our positive impressions of the Tulip Hotel did not stop with the first impressions at reception. We continually were impressed ... with the staff's friendly conversation, the surprise offer of an upgrade to an apartment-sized room, the warm muffins brought us in the afternoon, etc. There was a continued attentiveness to making our stay the best it could be.

Well done. Five full stars. We gladly recommend the Tulip Hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I stayed here with several friends of mine from June 7th to June 10th 2013. The welcome was great. Very friendly and helpful staff greeted us upon arrival with a complimentary glass of Prosecco. The rooms were spacious and lovely and the hotel in general was fantastic. No noise, lovely omelette for breakfast and a big comfortable bed.

The problems started on check out. As I was staying with my Father they confused the two bookings and charged me twice. I paid with cash and went outside to wait on my taxi. 5 minutes later my Father comes down to pay and asks them to put the charge on his card. We don't have the same first name so it should be very hard to confuse the two of us, yet they managed to charge his room to my credit card, even though he reserved his room with his card. After a lot of back and forth (and expensive calls to Slovakia from Ireland) I managed to get this issue resolved, but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Would I stay here again? Yes. But I would be damn sure that I double checked payments upon my departure.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Booked Tulip house on basis of glowing reviews on Trip Advisor and what do you know here's another one. Luxurious rooms, lovely breakfasts, attentive staff. The only minor complaint was that the air con in our room was a bit noisy.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Iain0610
Reviewed July 3, 2013

When it comes to luxury this hotel tops off most others at a very reasonable price. Located in the center of Bratislava you have access to the rich culture, beautiful scenery and many nice spots to go out. A very helpful and friendly staff is waiting for you. The rooms are apartment size with all luxury to relax after a day of sight seeing. Breakfast is included and very good.

• Stayed: June 2013
Travelers also viewed these Bratislava hotels
Marrol's Boutique Hotel Bratislava
Skaritz Hotel & Residence
#7 of 92 in Bratislava
Hotel Devin
#9 of 92 in Bratislava

Been to Roset Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Roset Boutique Hotel

Address: Shturova 10, Bratislava 811 02, Slovakia (Formerly Tulip House Boutique Hotel)
Location: Slovakia > Bratislava Region > Bratislava
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 92 Hotels in Bratislava
Price Range: $144 - $760 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Roset Boutique Hotel 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Roset Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.