“excellent stay”

Roset Boutique Hotel
Ranked #4 of 92 Hotels in Bratislava
Reviewed June 24, 2013

we had a wonderful stay here and wud come back at any time again. the hotel is located very close to the historical centre and has all the facilities u need and service is really excellent. i had a perfect birthday, thank you!

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Fantastic hotel in a great location only a short walk from the old town and less than a ten minute walk to the Eurovea shopping mall.
Reception had identified before we arrived that there were spare rooms and provided a comp upgrade.
Fantastic suite upgrade in room 301. Room had kitchen, lounge, two TV’s and spacious bedroom. Heated flooring which was great considering the weather was a bit cool in early June.
Hotel has a bar where you can get snacks during the day and also a restaurant downstairs. There is also a excellent gym for those in the mood which has enough equipment for all requirements.
Breakfast was included and is quite substantial with cooked options available.
Overall probably the best boutique hotel I have had the pleasure of staying in.
Personally, if I return to Bratislava, I would not bother looking anywhere else.
Brilliant!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have been staying in a lot of hotels and recently found my way to eastern europe as well. This hotel really cares to provide a superb service, invest into quality staff that is educated and can think ahead. The facilities are top superb - rooms are super noble with high ceilings. Don't use cabs that are standing around, the front desk is going to get you a limo (black e-class or similar) to get you where you want for a couple of EUR or so... Beds were american grade quality king sizes, shower has an amazing shower head - I would almost want to move in there permanently. Price-wise they are a little bit lower than the competition where I stayed before as well. Other hotels have smaller rooms and are not trying as hard as this privately owned hotel. And very good AC system (which you won't find that often in slovakia).

Room Tip: Choose Executive Suites - lots of space, high ceilings. It does not matter where they are, the windo...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Tulip is the best I have stayed at in a long time.
I was in Bratislava for a stag doo, on arrival i was given a glass of Champaign, whilst being checked in
The bell boy showed me the room, all the facilities, then around the hotel
The staff were great, the location was next to Eurovea complex, that is a must for eating and drinking

Forget the other hotels, just book here

Room Tip: I booked the suite that includes business package
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
tuliphotel, General Manager at Roset Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and positive review on the Tripadvisor site following your visit with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am pleased to read that you found the staff great and that you liked the location also. We are very centrally located in the old town , close to the Eurovea with lof ot shops and great restaurants. I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the Tulip House. From the complementary glass of Prosecco at check-in, to the HUGE beautifully appointed room (complete with a pillow menu which included down pillows!), to the wonderful food in the restaurant, to the friendly, helpful staff, it was a fantastic stay and all at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend this hotel and hope to go back again someday!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your lovely review following your stay at the Tulip House Boutique Hotel. It is rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay and that staff were helpful and friendly and that you had a wonderful food in our restaurant Rhapsody . Thrilled that you like your room and appreciated our special pillow menu. We know how imporant is to sleep well for our guests. I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed May 24, 2013

The Tulip House was a wonderful respite after touring the old town and other areas of the capital. The bathrooms were ultra modern with lovely fixtures. Sleeping and relaxing areas were minimalist in decor but comfortable. The manager and front desk personnel attended to every need and even contacted our Budapest hotel so they could arrange for a taxi pickup upon our arrival in Hungary. The breakfast buffet was elegant with special dishes available upon request. The hotel had a cafe and a fine dining area if one wanted to splurge. We would highly recommend a visit to Bratislava with a stay at the Tulip House.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony room if the time of year is right.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for posting a review on the website for us and I am delighted that you liked our hotel. Very pleased to hear that you were well looked after by our personnel. Thrilled that you enjoyed the breakfast.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.
Best regards,

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Our friends held their Wedding party in the Tulips' Restaurant last weekend, the service and food were excellent. Colouring books were also supplied for the children and there were toys to keep them occupied too. Delicious food, beautifully presented and perfectly cooked delivered in beautiful surroundings by discreet and attentive staff ended a special day perfectly. We had eaten at the Hotel's restaurant the day before and had partaken of the Daily (Denne) menu, which gives one a nice choice of delicious food at a reasonable price - I recommend the Asparagus Risotto - my partner and our friends are regular visitors to the Restaurant when in town hence why our friends chose it to celebrate their special day. It is well worth finding the Tulip if you want an excellent meal with a touch of class and are visiting Bratislava.Try it and see you won't be disappointed, I am looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your very kind words following your friend´s party at the Tulip House Boutique Hotel. I am delighted that they had memorable Wedding party with us. So nice to read that you found the staff discreet and attentive, food delicious and service excellent. We do like to spoil our guests when staying with us on these occasion.
I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you and your friends back on a future visit.
Kindest regards,