Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava
Apollo Hotel(Bratislava)
$123
$99
  • Restaurant
Vienna House Easy Bratislava(Bratislava)(Great Value!)
$82
$64
Hotel Set(Bratislava)(Great Value!)
$83
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnespresso machineold towngreat hotelsauna and steam roombratislava castlegood sizetop floormeeting roomsmall gymbusiness triphotel is locatedbusiness hotelvisited this hotelfew minutes walkthe busconvenient locationbreakfast was excellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Stayed for a few days midweek at an international conference. The hotel is very well located in the center of Bratislava, with the old town just across the road. It is a very modern and clean hotel with good service, well equipped rooms with LCD TV, fast WiFi or Ethernet access and spacious bathrooms. The hotel restaurant serves good-quality international cuisine, however you will find a more interesting variety of local dishes in nearby restaurants - all within easy walking distance. Breakfast is very good quality with a wide range of options. There is a fitness area with sauna, although I only saw it as an observer rather than a participant. There is two storey parking garage underneath the hotel but it is chargeable and quite expensive but that is balanced by the fact that your car is absolutely safe and it is very convenient to have a lift straight up to your hotel room. Overall a good place to base yourself for a few days.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I went to Bratislava for a conference held at the Falkensteiner so the hotel choice was made for me. Positive: The rooms are nice with a modern feel to them. The bathrooms are a very decent size and you get a work desk plus a small sitting area. The breakfast selection was very nice, as was the buffet style lunch. I didn't have time to check the spa area.
Negative was the lack of attention at check-in and out form the front desk (no information about breakfast, checkout times and they originally thought I stayed for two nights). Also I arrived early for the conference and tried to check in around 2pm (official check in is 3pm). I was told they had open rooms but couldn't move me to one of those. Also the upper floors only have LAN internet (my room was on the 5th floor). You get a coupon for 24 hours free. Not sure what happens when you stay longer..
Overall though it was an enjoyable stay. I believe we got a slightly discounted rate.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the inner courtyard are very quiet but if you open the large curtains the person in the room across the courtyard will have a great view of you.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
FalkensteinerCare, General Manager at Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear badeente24
Thank you for taking some of your valuable time to share your experience. I am glad to see that you left some feedback on what you liked as well as what fell below your expectations.
We discussed with our reception staff about the necessity to inform all guests about all service features of the hotel in detail. LAN internet access is available all the time in every room, but the WiFi system is in an updating process and I do have to apologize if it wasn’t working in your room. Yes the access code for the internet, you received at check in, is valid for 24 hours, but can be prolonged anytime either directly by the guest or via reception. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bratislava
With best regards , Gernot Riha, General Manager

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Never before in my life that I would experience such an impressive welcome from a hotel. The staff are very nice, with smiles on their faces all the time. Then I opened the room and noticed welcoming words on a big TV screen. It was personalized with my name on it! Apart from the beautiful & clean room full of facilities plus superb location, this is something beyond my expectation. I'll never forget my 1st visit to Slovakia, ever!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Welcome Home! is our credo Mr piyawadee11 and it is great to hear that we were able to transfer this to you during your stay. Thank you very much for your outstanding review. Looking forward welcoming you again.
With best regards , Gernot Riha, General Manager

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I would like to say that my stay in Bratislava and especially in this hotel was the most pleasure in the Bratislava I ever had. I can recommend this hotel as AAAAA++++++ class and whenever I will go there again I will use this hotel. I was there several times and all service was 100%.

Room Tip: 4-th floor is the best
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
FalkensteinerCare, General Manager at Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Laurel_31299
What else shall I say than “Thank you very much” for you motivating review of our Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava.
With warm regards, Gernot Riha, General Manager

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We stayed at the Falkensteiner in Bratislava for 3 nights. We would highly recommend this hotel. Centrally located, lovely rooms (especially the bathroom), lovely staff who all spoke English, mammoth breakfasts!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lynn J
FalkensteinerCare, General Manager at Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Lynn J,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava experience and our staff. We are glad that you chose to spend your time with us and truly appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again soon!
Warm regards, Gernot Riha, General Manager