“Accomodation during my business trip”

Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava
Ranked #17 of 92 Hotels in Bratislava
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I would like to say that my stay in Bratislava and especially in this hotel was the most pleasure in the Bratislava I ever had. I can recommend this hotel as AAAAA++++++ class and whenever I will go there again I will use this hotel. I was there several times and all service was 100%.

Room Tip: 4-th floor is the best
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
FalkensteinerCare, General Manager at Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Laurel_31299
What else shall I say than “Thank you very much” for you motivating review of our Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava.
With warm regards, Gernot Riha, General Manager

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We stayed at the Falkensteiner in Bratislava for 3 nights. We would highly recommend this hotel. Centrally located, lovely rooms (especially the bathroom), lovely staff who all spoke English, mammoth breakfasts!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lynn J
FalkensteinerCare, General Manager at Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Lynn J,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava experience and our staff. We are glad that you chose to spend your time with us and truly appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again soon!
Warm regards, Gernot Riha, General Manager

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stayed three nights here, one night in an ordinary room and two in a suit. The second morning I saw a poster at the reception saying "upgrading during weekends", so we moved to an upgraded apartment. Just wonderful. Plus access to the executive lounge whith free internet and seating outside.

The location couldn't have been better. It took 7 minutes to walk to the old town centre. The weather was hot, so we appreciated much to go home at lunch for a shower.

The breakfast, esp the self-squeeze orange juice was delightful, as were the quality and variety of the cereal, bread, ham, yogurt and whatever we could wish for.

The rooms were spacious, well maintained and nice-looking. The rooms had a safe, Nespresso-machine, sattelite-TV and minibar. There was enough space in the closet for our clothes.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
FalkensteinerCare, Manager at Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear AroundTheWorld000
Thank you for submitting this nice review of your stay at the Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava. I am glad to hear, that you used the weekend upgrade offer and that you liked the Executive Lounge. And we are really proud on our breakfast buffet and such positive feedback is incentive for us to continue that way.
With best regards , Gernot Riha, General Manager

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I stayed in this hotel after taking a long flight from Indonesia to Vienna, then to Bratislava on the same day,,, quite an exhausting long flight,,, however, as I stepped into the room of this hotel, I feel so relaxed and enjoy the room... The room is minimalist, clean, not-so-big, but really have a good atmosphere and design... The bathroom is also really nice, with a good quality of bath gel and liquid... also, the location of the hotel is really near with the old town and historical place in Bratislava, the fitness centre is quite small, but have a modern equipment and a great view from there,,, I really recommend this hotel for everyone....

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Charles_3888
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great location, 5 mins from historical centre and 10 mins from Bratislava Castle. Spacious room. Very accommodating staff. Great buffet breakfast. The only downfall was the fact that the air-conditioner did not function at a level I would have expected but otherwise I could not fault this hotel. Clean, comfortable and good value for money.

Room Tip: Request room 610 on the top floor. The view overlooking the rooftops of the old town is amazing.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
FalkensteinerCare, General Manager at Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear valued Christine O.,
Thank you for sharing your positive experience from the Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava with fellow Tripadvisor travelers. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and our services very well.
Last week’s we had peak temperatures of more than 39 degrees here in Bratislava and we did our best to chill all rooms as each guests individual request. That we didn’t meet yours I feel sorry for. But as we told you already at check in, this from your side requested room (610) could be more challenging to cool to everybody’s special desire. I hope to see you soon in Bratislava again and we will try to arrange more comfortable weather conditions for all of us : - ) . Warm regards, Gernot Riha, General Manager

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Good quality of the room . Nice coffee maker machine. Nespresso. Huge bathroom. The hotel is looking a little bid old, especially at the furniture in the reception. Good breakfast, the restaurants are looking very old. Good facilities for car parking, but a little bit expensive especially for the guest from the hotel.

Room Tip: mandatory superior rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Florin T
FalkensteinerCare, General Manager at Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear bubu2012,.
Thank you for taking some of your valuable time to share your experience. I am glad to see that you left some feedback on what you liked as well as what fell below your expectations. Whilst I am pleased with the good points, I truly appreciate the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. I am truly sorry for the lack of service you experienced, please trust me that this is not the norm in our hotel. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. With best regards , Gernot Riha, General Manager

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is a very nice hotel but unfortunately the wifi on the 5th floor wasn't working at all, while the signal was full. I tried to connect via my laptop and mobile phone but I never did. At least there was a cable to connect the laptop. Other than that, this hotel is very clean, in very good location, great value for money!

Hopefully the wifi will be fixed soon.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank McMar86
FalkensteinerCare, General Manager at Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear McMar86,
Thank you for taking your time to share your opinion.
We do apologize for the inconvenience caused by not proper working WiFi connection in your room. Currently we are in a process of investing in a new WiFi system for the entire hotel. Meanwhile the cable connection in all rooms is a backup an even more secure connection possibility.
Good to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your feedback is every time highly appreciated and we believe that we will be able to satisfy your needs next time you are around. With best regards , Gernot Riha, General Manager