I have recently returned from a 4 night stay at The Kempinski with my fiancée. We had a fantastic time, it is truly a world class hotel and is extremely good value for money. All of the staff were extremely attentive, helpful and friendly. The highlights of the hotel are:
- The free trip in a Rolls Royce Phantom once per day
- The breakfast is one of the best we have ever seen and includes sparkling wine
- The Spa and gym on the 11th floor that overlooks the Danube is amazing place to relax with fantastic views over the river.
- The rooms and bathrooms were perfect
The location of the hotel is great (10-15 minute walk along the river to the Old Town). We were visiting Bratislava as tourists, although it is a small city it is possible to catch a bus/train/boat into Vienna which takes 60 minutes so there was more than enough to do in the 4 night stay.
The hotel was the highlight of the trip and one of the best we have ever stayed in – highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bratislava`s only 5* Deluxe hotel, located on the bank of river Danube, close to the Imperial City Center. Enjoy the breathtaking views from the top floor 1.500 sqm Spa offering numerous treatments and relaxing opportunities. The hotel offers 231 rooms & suites, Executive Club floor, 11 fully equipped meeting rooms with Danube view, tapas lobby bar ARTE Wine & Tapas and its River Bank Restaurant within the new "Pure Kitchen" concept. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Grand Hotel River Park Bratislava reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.