“Great Service”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Eastern European, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Trafena hus was actually not my first choice for the evening but after being turned away from a very popular other beer house (quite rudely actually) I was very impressed. I tried my very limited amount of Slovak but the staff all speak great english. They were also very full but greeted us with a smile and offered us a place at the bar. Barman Martin was very friendly and made sure we had our beers topped up. The food was good without being outstanding but what will bring me back and what always brings me back is the atmosphere and without a doubt service with a smile. It is always a winner. Thank you Trafena hus. We will be back.......Good selection of beer too.

1  Thank Lars81
There are newer reviews for Trafena hus

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Beer is most important thing int this restaurant, or beer house? Large amounts of various beers, mostly from czech producer STAROPRAMEN. But with the beer you can order som small or bigger meals traditional for Czech cuisine.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Trafena hus is a nice place, considering it is a chain and it comes from a country with very little experience with it. But generally, for nice beer and proper "man" food- definitely recommend. Much better than many U.S. chains like T.G.I etc.... Though also- one concern I have is that for a place to have a beer and eat something "domestic" not particularly cheap.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Great selectioon of beers from Czech and Belgium.... food is good quality and good sized portions.
Had dinner here, and service was excellent.
Great Value for money

Reviewed October 14, 2012

poor food, poor service...nothing else to say.......not worth of 50 characters needed to make aa review.