“Best coctail bar in Bratislava”

SPIN me around - cocktail bar
Ranked #2 of 1,469 Restaurants in Bratislava
Description: Personality bartendres & crispy atmosphere. Professional cocktail bar in city center. Cocktails-Wine-All kinds of spirits-Champagne. Concept of cocktails and design is changing every 6 months.
Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

I have to stay, i’m coming back to this bar all the time. The coctails are- according to my opinion, one of the best in Bratislava. Service is perfect, bartenders amazing. It’s small place, usually very busy, I recommend booking if you plan to come with more people. Except special offer of coctails, they are usually able to make any classic coctail if you like. Interior very nice as well!

Date of visit: May 2019
trizuliak, Manažér at SPIN me around - cocktail bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

thank you for the amazing review. Yes, we try to always leave you with a good times/memories. You are welcome anytime will be in city..:)

Reviewed May 11, 2019

Nice and cozy environment!Sat on the bar, the barmen were incredible and the drinks were amazing! Thanks for a wonderful night!

Date of visit: April 2019
trizuliak, Manažér at SPIN me around - cocktail bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2019

thank you very much.. We trying to do best as we can..it was a great pleasure to host you.

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

A wide variation of cocktails, friendly and good service. Excellent location if you want to stop for a quick one one the go.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

Title says it all. Lovely staff and ambience. Enjoyed watching the bartender mix. Great time. Thanks so much!

Date of visit: April 2019
trizuliak, Manažér at SPIN me around - cocktail bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Stumbled across this bar, and to our surprise found ourselves sitting at the bar being served some really nice Cocktails. Staff were friendly and the cocktail waitress was excellent! Highly recommended.

Date of visit: April 2019
trizuliak, Manažér at SPIN me around - cocktail bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Thank you, we realize that as a tourist you have come to enjoy the city. We are part of this city, so we are trying to leave you with only nice memories of Bratislava.You are welcome anytime will be in city..:)