Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
$112
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/04/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.com$145
Priceline
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 17, 2016 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 8 nights. It was a small but perfect room, which had everything I needed. The hotel does not have a ton of space, which makes the amount of rooms limited, so I felt like one of the only guests there. It was especially quiet and peaceful there, making for a great nights sleep. The hotel restaurant is wonderful - both the food and the service. Breakfast comes with your room every day and has a nice selection (I highly recommend the chocolate croissants). If you get to breakfast and they are out of something, the staff is so accommodating and will get you scrambled eggs, etc. The location of this hotel is perfect! Castle square and many shops, cafe's, etc. are right with-in walking distance. I did not have any odd smells in my room and it was very clean. I felt incredibly safe.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank K8Hrnicek
Reviewed October 26, 2015

Ideal location, friendly staff, prefect breakfast choice, nice decorations, comfortable rooms. What else can a visitor want? Guests can have dinner in the hotel's restaurant that is simply fabolous. I highly recommend this place to everyone visiting Veszprém.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank ELTEAL S
Reviewed August 28, 2015

My husband and I spent 3 nights in Veszprem. The room we were originally put in ended up having a broken air conditioner that couldn't be fixed until the following day, (it was a terrible heat wave and we were on the second floor, so sleeping through it would have been miserable). Oliva contacted another hotel close by, arranged a room for us which ended up being a suite because that was all they had left, and arranged and paid for our taxi over to the hotel and back the next morning. The staff was so kind and incredibly accommodating. The next two nights spent at Oliva were great. The beds are incredibly comfortable, the breakfast excellent, and during our last night we had an amazing dinner at the Oliva Restaurant. I cannot recommend this place highly enough.

Date of stay: August 2015
4  Thank Kassie D
Reviewed August 16, 2015

We arrived by train and figured out right away that we needed to take a bus to city central. The ride in was great. You see the city appear as you move closer to the city. We found our way to the hotel and were very happy upon our entry. The hotel was great. It is set up kind of like a formal B & B with a set of winding hallways to the rooms. We had a great room with a double doorway system. The room was nice and it was facing, not directly, but our window was on the bar/restaurant side. (I would recommend that you choose a room no on the bar side.) We did have to call at 11pm. to ask why there were people in the bar, drinking, and making noise when we were told the bar closed at 10 pm. The problem got resolved but tainted the stay and this review.) The location is centrally located and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was excellent and the choice plentiful.

If I were to return to Vesprem I would stay here again, I would just know to choose a different room location.

Date of stay: June 2015
2  Thank Trip804857
Reviewed July 2, 2015

Just below the main part of the old town and all of the sights the top choice by many guides is Hotel olive. Hard to find, need gps or a good detail map, street off the beginning of old town looks like an alley, but has parking, both off lobby, which was filled, and above it for it's restaurant. Parked above when arrived, after check in staff climbed 3 flights of stairs, brought car down to unload and re-parked above, and retrieved in the morning to load. Great service. Restaurant had great choices and is probably the best in town. Not cheap but good with again great service. 100 ft up from front to 30 stairs and up tot old town with all the sights

Date of stay: June 2015