Novotel Szekesfehervar
Jancsar Hotel(Szekesfehervar)
  • Pool
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnice hotelrecommend this hotelold townbusiness hotelfree parking in frontperfect stayfitness roombreakfast buffetlocation is greatbusiness tripclean roomswould definitely stay here againnice roomswimming pooltown centreeggsreception
Reviewed November 12, 2010

I was welcomed by a very friendly receptionist. I had the same feeling in the bar in the evening.
I have got what I shoud get in a four star hotel.
The only negative thing was the unreliable internet connection especially in the evening period, when I wanted work and check my mails.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
novotelfehervar, General Manager at Novotel Szekesfehervar, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2010

Dear Client,
Thank you for taking the time to answer our questionnaire.

Reviewed October 19, 2010

I very much appreciated the quietness of the hotel. I have slept very good, the breakfast staff was very helpful and efficient. The wi-fi system was sometimes broken down, but anyway it is a good hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
novotelfehervar, General Manager at Novotel Szekesfehervar, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2010

Dear Client,
Thank you for taking the time to answer our questionnaire.
Novotel Székesfehérvár
8000 Székesfehérvár, Ady E. utca 19-21
Hungary
Tel: (+36) 22 534 361
Fax: (+36) 22 534 360
Mobil: (+36) 30 3977 408
mailto:h3333-gm@accor.com

Reviewed October 14, 2010

It was a good hotel, with outstanding service. Only one comment, the television selection must be improved.
Unfortunatelly the city was a bit boring, I hardly could not find any outside activities after work.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
novotelfehervar, General Manager at Novotel Szekesfehervar, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2010

Dear Client,

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questionnaire.We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Szekesfehervar.

Novotel Székesfehérvár

Reviewed October 12, 2010

I have spent two days in this property. I was welcomed on a very friendly way, I have got all infos at check in, what I was needed as a client, who is spending his first time in this city.
The room was a bit used, but clean enough. The breakfast offer was satisfactory.
The staff of the hotel was very open minded and very helpful.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
novotelfehervar, General Manager at Novotel Szekesfehervar, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2010

Dear Fanz076,

Reviewed May 3, 2010

Rooms have everything you need for the business traveller. Hotel is in a central location within the town close to shops and other facilities.
Reception area has a Mac for use of the guests - very good.
Restaurant is ok but there are better in the town for cheaper.
Overall standard business type hotel on the good side of ok.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business