“Excellent food and service”
Review of Erhardt

Erhardt
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Sopron
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2013

After readeing all the TA reviews our expectations were high. Fortunately we were not disappointed. Duck was very tasty and I also did like the beef tartar appetizer which was not just a nirmal tartar but rather a Hungarian version.
Chocolate mousse was really delicious dessert.

We also did enjoy the wines. Even bought a bottle of local white to go as it was amazingly good for the price.

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Both Mangalica steak and salmon were very tasty, did not forget to take their special pancake with mince meat in paprika sauce for starter and pannacotta as a desert, yummy. Waiters were doing their best. Pleasent impression in general.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I was visiting the restaurant Saturday night with my mum, and all I can say is that as a restaurant supervisor myself, it was a real pleasure to experience perfect service. The waiter was polite, friendly, well-trained, the dinner was classy and tasty. Thank you!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The best place to go if you would like to taste the local cousine. I have been here three times and I have always been very satisfied.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Very friendly staff, were watching our every wish. Food well prepared, lot of specials, serving was with style.