See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 3, 2018

The place is an old hostel reconstructed to a hotel. Rooms are big, furnished with new furniture. Cleanness - on an average level - the was some kind of event in second floor conference hall and the remains of the Kettering that had been served to the participants in the space in front of the conference room were cleared the following day.

Unfortunately, this is the first hotel I felt unwelcome as a foreigner and I felt like I was in a hotel reserved only for Hungarians. The reason - every signpost and signboard at the hotel, restaurant, spa is written in Hungarian. Including toilets and changing rooms in the spa. This can lead to quite unpleasant situations. Only two of the reception staff were able to communicate in a language other than Hungarian. None of the restaurant staff was able to communicate in a language other than Hungarian

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2017

Nice hotel. will need to pay more attention to cleaning of the rooms, elevator and general area.
Personnel of the hotel very helpful, nice and attentive. Great services in reception area. I and my daughter both enjoyed our 2 nights stay in hotel in June 2017.

Room tip: During check in i have asked for quite room with AC,our rom was changed based on that. Reception staff was very welcoming & helpful
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

They tried to update a piece of memory of the communist period failing. It has neither grace nor transmits the idea of ​​what they wanted to communicate with this transformation. It's like the Michael Jackson of architecture: he tried to reach a personal dream getting lost in an aesthetic limbo.
Believe me or not, I'm really displeased to begin this way because of the kindness of the staff, but I cannot say that prices, customers management and attention for everything that can leave a good remembrance of that place is appropriate for the "superior" level this hotel belongs to. Management and black points like here are more suitable and acceptable for a bed and breakfast. Just think that during the breakfast (Included in the reservation) I asked for mineral water and they offered me to pay(!!!) 270HUF. The day after, being only two (2) slices of cured meat, I asked for something more and they brought me other 2. If you are looking for a soft mattress just sleep on the floor. Unfortunately many examples like these (cleaning, replacement of towels around the room instead in the bathroom,...).
I think that a review like this is necessary to let they understand that a customer who decides to lodge in a superior hotel wants to see adequate services.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 1, 2017

I was really satisfied with this hotel - rooms are great and clean, there was no problem with WI-FI or any other service, the staff was friendly and the food was nice. Only thing I didn't like was the location itself, but that is not so relevant comparing to other features.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2016

We stayed at this hotel for a week. The rooms were large which was great as we were a family. The service was good, friendly staff.
However the beds were really hard. The hotel was dirty, poorly cleaned, dust and dirt in the corners, and the rugs on the floor were still covered with hair. The babychair we used in the restaurant was not wiped down between uses so we had to clean it ourselves. There were cockroaches in the restaurant and in the hallways. The breakfast was very simple, a poor choice of food, stale bread and rolls, no juice but some watered out cordial. I would not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2016