Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com$35
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 2, 2018

Pécs is amazing, and Nap Hostel is a perfect base. Nice place, king guys! Absolutely in the middle of the town. You can have a drink in a bar just under the Hostel, and there's a restaurant in the buliding as well.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Norbert R, Owner at Nap Hostel Pecs, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2018

Thank you!!

Reviewed August 18, 2017

After making a reservation two weeks in advance I showed up at the hostel at the time I was supposed to check in. They told me I don't have a reservation so I showed them my confirmation. They then told me to wait. Twenty minutes later they came back and told me they had overbooked the hostel and that they were sorry and told me I should go to a different hostel that was a 20 minute walk outside of the city. No effort whatsoever was made to re-imburse me for the inconvenience.

Room tip: Don't stay here
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

This hostel is very central in the walking street and located in a beautiful yellow historical building. Downstairs is one of the best bars in town, called Nappali. So you have to look for the bar to find the entrance. The hostel is on the first floor, with 3 spacious, clean dorm rooms, 2 bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen. The staff was very helpful, gave me a map and useful information for trips around the city. I wanted to stay 3 nights but stayed one more because I really enjoyed the atmosphere. The Nappali bar downstairs has awesome concerts too and you get a discount as a hostel guest. I will surely go back again to this place!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Vivien B
Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

The hostel is well located and our room was nice enough and very spacious. There's absolutely no atmosphere and the staff aren't here most of the time. When they are here, they seem very reluctant to help and give information. Just ok overall.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lee C
Reviewed September 4, 2015 via mobile

When I go again, I stay there. I loved the building. Bed, pictures, atmosphere also.. Everything is clean. There is a bar on the ground floor. It is nice for enjoy at the evening. Thé location is perfect. On the best street of Pécs.

Date of stay: July 2015