Four Points by Sheraton Kecskemet Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Kecskemet
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stayed for two nights in this hotel in October. The room (first floor)was spacious and well equipped but the noise from the Event Center was disturbing at night. Dinner and breakfast were very good. The hotel is rather far away from the City Center of Kecskemet and caters mostly for companies and bigger Events.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
FPbS_Kecskemet, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kecskemet Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Ursula,

thank you very much for your pleasant words about Four Points by Sheraton Kecskemet Hotel and Conference Center.
We are so sorry to read that your stay was disturbed by a conference. For your next stay we kindly recommend you a room on a higher floor!

We hope you will choose our hotel again for your next stay in Kecskemet!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

The reviews here led me to book this hotel and I wasn't disappointed at all. My room was excellent with everything I needed and spotlessly clean with the level of decor in the rooms and public areas being extremely high. Staff were very friendly, helpful and nothing seemed to be too much trouble. The pool and spa area were to the same high standards and very relaxing after a busy day. The bar and restaurant were very good with lovely food and a nice selection of menu options. Breakfast was vast and they also offered a freshly cooked selection. The hotel has a dedicated car park which is charged at around £4.50 per night.
Very good value for money and I'll be staying here again the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
FPbS_Kecskemet, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kecskemet Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your feedback! For us is a pleasure to read commets like yours about our hotel and services. We are happy that your last stay in Four Points by Sheraton Kecskemet Hotel and Conference Center met your expectations. We are working on it every day, to make the guests stay memorable. We hope we can welcome you back in our hotel!

Best regrads

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I had the chance to visit the hotel 3 times within one month period as a consultant working with clients on different workshops. I have stayed there so I have used the hotel room facilities and the restaurant as well and on top of that I have been lucky to jump into the spa area. Superb rooms, superb conference facilities (coffe could be better in the breaks) and very welcoming and helpful staff. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: 2nd floor is the best!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
FPbS_Kecskemet, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kecskemet Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Robert,

thank you very much for your comment regarding your last stay in our hotel. We are delighted to read that you had the chance to try all of our departments.
We appreciate your supporting feedback for each department.
Your opinion is important for us, because it helps us to improve our services.
We hope you will choose our hotel again for your next stay in Kecskemet!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Beautiful, new hotel, fulfills all needs and requirements a traveller can have. Great inside architecture, pool on the roof, lovely staff, fine breakfast! Keep an eye on Anikó Baranyi on the reception, one of the most charming member of the staff. Absolutely nothing to say anything negative about. Thanks for this unforgettable stay!

Room Tip: Enrol to be a Starwood Preferred guest, to get a nice room on the highest floor!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Chris V
FPbS_Kecskemet, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kecskemet Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear Chris,

thank you very much for your nice words about your experience in our hotel! Every time we got feedbacks like yours we know we are on the right way to reach guest expectations.
We hope we can welcome you in our hotel at your next stay in Kecskemet!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We spent a 2 night short revitaliser at 4 points by Sheraton in Kecskemet. I am a frequent world traveller, however what I found extraordinary and world class, next to the good quality of the facility the kindness and helpfullness of stuff. Anything we asked for was overfullfilled or explained how to solve it best ( they found us a golf course, organised accessories for family activities and offered good price /value alternative for dining at the house, iroom service for my wife etc....)
We will come back again. There is the hidden treasure for kids which is vers close: the Aqua Park...so for alternative for low business seasons a great secrect high quality escqpe resort. Only 60-75 min drive from Budapest on the highway. As stated before we will be back soon...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
FPbS_Kecskemet, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Kecskemet Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Greetings from Four Points by Sheraton Kecskemét.
I was delighted to receive your feedback, and was especially pleased to read your kind words about our team. It made me happy to know you feel at home with us. You are always welcome to stay in our hotel when your travels bring you this way.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We - a family of four (6, 3 years old girls) - had a wonderful stay in this new hotel.
I am originally from Kecskemét, and I can honestly say that this is the best hotel in the neighbourhood.
This is mainly a business hotel, but we had a great time there as leisure guests with children too.

The reception area is very modern but not missing the good atmosphere. The staff at the reception were always very friendly and helpful.

We had two rooms with connecting doors, each of them having a good size, one with a beautiful walk in shower, the other one with bath.
The bed is really of a great quality, it may be the most comfortable I ever slept in a hotel. Even our kids slept until 9am, 9:30 am almost every day. The room is very well soundproof and has good curtains. The towels are very soft.

We stayed there in half pension regime, and it was an excellent choice. Even with the limited number of choices from the half-pension menu we had every evening a delicious dinner. Special thanks for the cook and our friendly waiters.

The hotel has on its top floor a pool and some saunas. It looks really amazing, and the pool is a good size for swim in the morning.

I would recommend this hotel both for business and for leisure.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
FPbS_Kecskemet, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Kecskemet Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Kecskemét. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority.
It was a pleasure to have you and your family as our guests. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your collaboration and we hope to see you again soon at Four Points by Sheraton Kecskemét.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

It was 42,5°C outside and as I arrived in this hotel, I felt so good. The design on the reception is modern and generous. Even if there were many people inside - because of a film event, it was a nice atmosphere. The room was big enough and with a very good quality carpet. I'm always looking for good mattresses and here I was very satisfied with the good quality of it. The staff was professional and very helpfull. In the bathroom I have found a modern and generous shower. From the hotel to the city center you need 4-5 min by car.
I recomand this hotel with pleasure.

Room Tip: I had a room on the 2nd floor to the main street but it was still quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Catalin N
FPbS_Kecskemet, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Kecskemet Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Sir,
I am very pleased to read your positive feedback and thank you for sharing it with the TripAdvisor community. How nice it is to read that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay in the city with all that Kecskemét has to offer to travelers as well as the hotel amenities and services.
Thank you very much for your praising words and for highlighting the services provided by the Receptionist, I will share your kind compliments with the team and Anikó.
I do hope that we can welcome you back very soon at Four Points by Sheraton Kecskemét.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kecskemet
Wellnesshotel Aranyhomok
#13 of 15 in Kecskemet
Barack Thermal Hotel & Spa
Barack Thermal Hotel & Spa
#1 of 2 in Tiszakecske

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Kecskemet Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!