Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Thermal Lake of Heviz
All reviews thermal lake warm water water lilies changing rooms healing properties nice experience main building plenty of space noodles we spent hours per hour three hours entrance fee wings mud bath bring your own natural spa
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Myself and my disabled partner visited the lake, and we was treated very kindly by the staff. Disabled people have their own changing room, and we were given a wheelchair to use. At this time of year indoors the water is much warmer than out in the open air. There is a system where you queue inside, but you are not quite sure what you are queuing for, with sound signaling when everyone should move on a space! Well, when you finally reach the front each space has a jet or water, squirting a different height on your body, very nice too! We thoroughly enjoyed our visit, and even the cooler water outside was enjoyable.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Made a detour to specially visit the lake. Read all about it and we were disappointed when we got there. It’s not cheap entry and the water was nowhere near as warm as we’d be led to believe.
Despite lots of explanations and leaflets, it’s still not easy to work out what’s what there and overall we’re glad we went but were disappointed with our experience.

1  Thank rivbom
HevizTourinform, Recepciós at Thermal Lake of Heviz, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear rivbom! Thank you for your notice! I am very sorry that you had negative experiences. I hope that you will be our guest in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited the famous lake last week. There were too much customer so the locker were full in the main building when I visited in the afternoon. I suggest to visit early in the morning or lately in the afternoon. I was surprised that the water in the large pool was not hot and not warm as I expected as when I visited the hot lake in Rotoroa. The sauna world looked simple and small in my opinion. The restroom were bad smell and not clean. I booked the cream massage for 20 minutes, it was good but its price are quite expensive. For tourist esp.from Asia, I recommend to visit this lake for experience, it looked great and beautiful but it 's very different from blue lagoon in Iceland or Thermal lake in Rotaroa which are much better and more relax in my opinion.

HevizTourinform, Recepciós at Thermal Lake of Heviz, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Warawuti B! Thank you for your rating! We hope that you will be our guest again in the future!

Reviewed October 8, 2018

The larger and deeper part of the lake is outside the building. there is enough place for hudreds of people who visit this lake and enjoy pathing and swimming.
Inside the building there are personal lockers for each visitor..........

HevizTourinform, Recepciós at Thermal Lake of Heviz, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Dear Mahmoud H! Thank you for your rating! We hope that you will be our guest again in the future!

Reviewed September 27, 2018

A unique Natural Thermal lake that has been turned in to a gigantic SPA. The place works as a well-organized commercial SPA with all possible health-wellness possibilities.
All staff are well trained in to maximizing profit and are rather efficient, English speaking guests might encounter a language barrier.
The place is beautiful and well kept, for SPA lovers it is a great place.
Personally, I feel that nature comes second in this place.

HevizTourinform, Recepciós at Thermal Lake of Heviz, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

Dear dvl_eyes! Thank you for your rateing! We hope that you will be our guest again in the future!

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

was ok for an afternoon trip. You do smell a bit when you come out the water! They struggle with English a bit

1  Thank Carl P

Dear Carl P! Thank you for your rateing! We hope that you will be our guest again in the future!

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Today, I and my friend decided to spend a relaxing afternoon at the Hévíz Lake, as it is the main attraction for thermal and relaxing purposes in town.

As a previous frequent visitor of Hévíz in the past years, I didn't visit the lake that frequently, and I was mostly used to see from the outside road to Alsopahok or from the nearby alley.

As we entered, we immediately noticed the rudeness of the cashiers who were issuing the tickets and bracelets for entrance. I don't know what was wrong with them because they were so rude, unfriendly, unhelpful and speeding with each customer coming in, as the place was busy. I work in a busy venue myself, but being in a busy time with customers does not justify rudeness and unfriendliness, especially an 'I don't care attitude'. I was also appalled by an information sheet which was very unfriendly (First photo).

For the rest, I can only say well done cause it is a very well maintained structure, with playgrounds for children, a snack bar-cafeteria, one ice cream stand, as well as changing rooms with locker, outside deckchairs and plenty of fresh air in a completely smoke-free green area. Mild water temperature which never goes below 22 degrees and a relieving silence are a nice way to relax and recover.

Will definitely visit again.

Dear Nerik98! Thank you for your rateing! We hope that you will be our guest again in the future!

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

We already had a ticket bracelet from the hotel therefore we didn't have to wait in line. We simply loved the lake! It is beautiful, big enough and the place has very good conditions for everyone, including disabled people. The water temperature was very pleasant, we didn't feel any cold when we went in. The water feels soft on your skin and you can choose between floating with a buoy or sitting on the benches in the water or holding the metal structures spread over the lake. Of course there is a characteristic smell coming from the water (it's a thermal lake!!!) but that didn't bother us.

Dear MarmeleriaResort! Thank you for your rateing! We hope that you will be our guest again in the future!

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

I am not an experienced spa-goer, just wanted to try what it takes. Chose Hévíz because of good reviews and it's natural origin. The lake is really good, it is huge and the hords of people which come there every day spread nicely, so it's not overcrowded.

Entrance fee is not cheap but not too expensive. There is plenty of sunbeds inside and outside, some catering possibilities as well.

Three or four hours per one entry is okay, I can imagine staying there even longer. Foam bars or other floats are recommended so that you can stay in water without even moving.

Dear Premysl! Thank you for your rateing! We hope that you will be our guest again in the future!

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful thermal lakes in lovel surroundings. well worth the visit and even if you aren’t a strong swimmer you can get floats so that you can enjoy the water

Dear Susan K! Thank you for your rateing! We hope that you will be our guest again in the future!