See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

It wasn’t my first time but pleasant all the time. The hotel is a 3 star in European standard. The rooms and hotel would benefit from makeover but still functions very well. I believe they are planning to do so. I am Hungarian born and retuning after 27 years overseas I could appreciate the kitchen of this hotel. They are very traditional Hungarian cousin. Breakfast and dinner included in the package. Just for the food I would stay! The hotel has access to the city pools and hot water pools directly. I would come back anytime.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

it is good, the food is mainly nice. Unfortunatelly I had no chance to visit pools, baths and things alike. Wifi is not quite perfect except in the lobby. The staff is nice and very helpful. They understand English very well which may be a problem in Hungary

Rooms are very clean, ideal size, not too small nor too big. The only issue is that my room was quite far from the lobby.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

The hotel Flora is a little bit aged and has the charme of the eighties , but the possibility to go from the room with the bikini directly in the pool under in the autumn nice coloured old trees is very special. The Thermalbath is in good condition with different bathes ( for swimming, playing, very hot, with flowers and fishes )

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

We had 4 rooms. Tried to keep one room till 12 o'clock, since they wanted us out by 10 o'clock. NO WAY! Worn out bathroom. Some nice staff and some with the wrong attitude. Housekeeping woke me up at 08.55 Sunday morning wanting to do my room. I politely said "not now". It took 2 days before they came back..

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed April 10, 2017

Spent 3 nights and four days at the hotel, for a 3 star hotel it gives all it can that a three star hotel can give. The staff is very polite and helpful. The accommodation that we where in was a roof room with a nice view on the 3rd floor. Food: traditional continental breakfast with a Hungarian touch, supper was good, no huge selection but good enough to satisfie the needs. Extra: you get a free pass to the thermal bath which is right next to the hotel 10/10.

Date of stay: April 2017