“Very good resturant”

Ranked #6 of 126 Restaurants in Debrecen
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I was there with my wife and daughter. My daughter is just 4 years old she was totally found of the furniture (you can see pictures in the gallery of the restaurant’s home page). The meal was really good.

1  Thank Attis

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I have been there with my friend. And they came 1 hour before the closing time. 2 waiter has stood next to me and I have asked how long can we stay, thez said as here is noone (expect us) they will go home now as we will leave too.

I have really bad experience there, Tough the food was average

1  Thank tothimrezizi
Reviewed September 5, 2013

If you want to enjoy a sit-down meal in Debrecen, it is the place to be!
The waiters are kind,you can ask for advice if you are not sure what to order. It is close to the city centre, the atmosphere is good and you can sit on their terrace. The interior design looks pretty good, it is also worth the visit, especially upstairs. It is designed as a pirate ship. The Quesedilla and the New York Cheese Cake taste great and this is affordable for such a meal. Great portions.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Close to city center. Very nice atmosphere - kind of pirate feeling there. The stuff is helpfull. Quick service and they were taking care of us. We had eggplant cream and cheese plate. A huge portion so we were full after.
I recommend this restaurant for you.

1  Thank GyFlo
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

The cocktails, the food, the wines.... they are all top notch. We had a very nice evening here, and our tastebuds did not complain either.

If you want to spend a nice evening with great food then you have found the right restaurant!

2  Thank Dante252