“Private Driver Transfer from Budapest Hungary to Zagreb Croatia”

Ranked #8 of 62 Transportation in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide affordable long distance taxi transfers to all Hungary and European Cities and Airports. Included within our long distance taxi services are most of the major tourist destinations within Hungary and Central-Eastern Europe. If you don't want to be tied down to train, bus or airport schedules that complicate your journey, this is the perfect option for you.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed October 17, 2017

Perfect performance from Transfer Budapest Hungary. My wife and I had need to transfer from Budapest Hungary to Zagreb Croatia. Contacted this company after finding them online and asked for quotation on specific date a month or so before the trip. Email exchange went flawlessly and I received the trip voucher with all details confirmed. Driver showed up in a nice comfortable air conditioned car exactly on time at the indicated hotel in Budapest. Showed me his ID, loaded our luggage and we took off. No payment at all until we started the actual trip but cash payment was required in Euros. Driver was friendly and answered all our questions along the way. The trip was around four hours in total, hotel door to hotel door, took less time in total than going by air given no need to transit to and from airports and go through that hassle. And it cost less for the two of us than going by air as well. No surprises at all. We arrived on the expected time at our destination hotel and were rested and relaxed. A much better transfer than any alternative for us. We would use this service again in a heartbeat.

Date of experience: September 2017
"mini van"
"door to door service"
"safe driver"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"border crossing"
"punctual"
"benz"
"cemeteries"

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

We used this company to be picked up in Krakow and driven to Budapest as we wanted to see the Slovakian and Hungarian countryside. We had a driver named Charlie. He was very kind and courteous. Charlie went out of his way to point things out to us and we would not hesitate to use this service again! He was on time and cheerful and we really appreciated his kindness to our mentally impaired son. Overall, this experience exceeded our expectations!

Date of experience: October 2017
5  Thank alling48
Reviewed September 27, 2017

We had a great driver and it was great to travel at the times we desired. There were two couples and the van was very comfortable.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

The day I left Hungary I had time to take a walking tour with Timea. She met me promptly at the hotel and we embarked on a visit to the Jewish section of Hungary. She was enthusiastic and thorough. Her first hand knowledge added to the intensity of our tour.
I highly recommend Timea as a guide. Even though it was 95 degrees and humid Timea kept her enthusiasm and positivity. I ended the tour feeling like I had met a friend.

Date of experience: July 2017