Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing!!! 10 stars !!

I travelled from Budapest to Szeged and return with one of your great drivers, Leslie! At first I... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
795silker
Brussels, Belgium
via mobile
Fantastic ride and service

The service was wonderful - we needed a transfer from Budapest to Vienna. Making reservations was... read more

Reviewed October 28, 2018
Tim S
Charlotte, United States

Recommended experiences in and around Budapest
from $24.70
from $23.00
from $10.40
from $41.40
More Info
All reviews excellent driver transfer service excellent transportation drove safely mini van door to door service safe driver highly recommend this company border crossing private driver two hours river cruise attila vehicle punctual benz cemeteries
Reviewed March 3, 2016 via mobile

Our driver picked us up at our hotel on time, gave us a lot of great recommendations on restaurants and shopping areas in Budapest and was very nice. Would absolutely recommend this company to all of my friends and family!

Date of experience: February 2016
7  Thank Millie A
Reviewed February 24, 2016

On the mid of February 2016, for the 1st time I used this agent service for my employers and their friends, groups of 6, a little bit doubtful but their email feedback was very prompt. The group said that their service was on time as schedule, the driver was very friendly, English speaking, but the car used was a little bit old but still oke. So, so far the group happy with their trip, we will use this agent again next time my employers need city transfer.

Date of experience: February 2016
3  Thank Fannikurniawan
Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

The service provided was excellent. The driver was cautious while driving and the departure and arrival well on time. We will use it again!

Date of experience: July 2015
5  Thank EstebanForts
Reviewed February 9, 2016

We are a family of 6 that travel independently, mapping out our own itinerary. My plan was to fly into Krakow, Poland and fly out of Budapest Hungary. There is not a train directly from Krakow to Budapest so I began to search on-line for a transfer company. I came across several with low reviews. I’m still not sure how I came across Transfer Budapest Hungary but once I reviewed their website I felt confident enough to book. I received a prompt e-mail reply with the cost and other options/excursions along the way. I also e-mailed the company when the refugee crisis was all over the news as I was worried about crossing the border. A prompt reply letting me know that this was not a problem and that the media were inflating the issue. Attila, our driver was at the hotel as scheduled and we promptly set off for our 7 hour journey to Budapest. I paid Attila directly as I was not required to pay a deposit upfront. This may change if people book and then do not show up for the transfer. Attila was a very good driver, courteous and polite and we felt very comfortable with him as we invited him to join us for lunch. He declined as I’m sure he needed a break from us! We did not have any issues at either the Slovakia or Hungary borders. I thought we would have to stop but we drove right through! We arrived in Budapest ahead of schedule and as we drove into the city Attila pointed out where we were and the various monuments. The next day the hotel let us know that our driver had dropped off something at the front desk. My husband forgot the case for his glasses and didn’t even realize it. In this day and age to find a company that is trustworthy and dependable like Transfer Budapest Hungary is quite rare. I highly recommend this company.

Date of experience: November 2015
6  Thank ellicott08
Reviewed February 3, 2016 via mobile

When we were looking to transfer from gorgeous Budapest to Vienna, we looked at all our options including trains. Given the cost of the train fare for 2 of us (buying tickets from Australia), we decided to check out private transfers. The cost from TransferBudapestHungary was far less than other providers and not much more expensive than taxis to the train station and rail fares. We received prompt and regular emails from them. They also have the option of sightseeing on the way. Attila was our driver and he was friendly, on time and a terrific driver. This was a great option for us and I would definitely use them again when travelling in Central Europe. The cost was far cheaper than other transfer companies and the service was first rate.

Date of experience: May 2015