“On time from Zagreb to Budapest”

Ranked #8 of 62 Transportation in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide affordable long distance taxi transfers to all Hungary and European Cities and Airports. Included within our long distance taxi services are most of the major tourist destinations within Hungary and Central-Eastern Europe. If you don't want to be tied down to train, bus or airport schedules that complicate your journey, this is the perfect option for you.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

The service provided was excellent. The driver was cautious while driving and the departure and arrival well on time. We will use it again!

Date of experience: July 2015
"mini van"
"door to door service"
"safe driver"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"border crossing"
"punctual"
"benz"
"cemeteries"

Reviewed February 9, 2016

We are a family of 6 that travel independently, mapping out our own itinerary. My plan was to fly into Krakow, Poland and fly out of Budapest Hungary. There is not a train directly from Krakow to Budapest so I began to search on-line for a transfer company. I came across several with low reviews. I’m still not sure how I came across Transfer Budapest Hungary but once I reviewed their website I felt confident enough to book. I received a prompt e-mail reply with the cost and other options/excursions along the way. I also e-mailed the company when the refugee crisis was all over the news as I was worried about crossing the border. A prompt reply letting me know that this was not a problem and that the media were inflating the issue. Attila, our driver was at the hotel as scheduled and we promptly set off for our 7 hour journey to Budapest. I paid Attila directly as I was not required to pay a deposit upfront. This may change if people book and then do not show up for the transfer. Attila was a very good driver, courteous and polite and we felt very comfortable with him as we invited him to join us for lunch. He declined as I’m sure he needed a break from us! We did not have any issues at either the Slovakia or Hungary borders. I thought we would have to stop but we drove right through! We arrived in Budapest ahead of schedule and as we drove into the city Attila pointed out where we were and the various monuments. The next day the hotel let us know that our driver had dropped off something at the front desk. My husband forgot the case for his glasses and didn’t even realize it. In this day and age to find a company that is trustworthy and dependable like Transfer Budapest Hungary is quite rare. I highly recommend this company.

Date of experience: November 2015
6  Thank ellicott08
Reviewed February 3, 2016 via mobile

When we were looking to transfer from gorgeous Budapest to Vienna, we looked at all our options including trains. Given the cost of the train fare for 2 of us (buying tickets from Australia), we decided to check out private transfers. The cost from TransferBudapestHungary was far less than other providers and not much more expensive than taxis to the train station and rail fares. We received prompt and regular emails from them. They also have the option of sightseeing on the way. Attila was our driver and he was friendly, on time and a terrific driver. This was a great option for us and I would definitely use them again when travelling in Central Europe. The cost was far cheaper than other transfer companies and the service was first rate.

Date of experience: May 2015
6  Thank cherylo244
Reviewed February 1, 2016

Took a transfer from Budapest to Vienna via Bratislava in Sept 2105. Our driver waas punctual, courteous, provided all the information we needed on our route and the places along the way and above all was a safe driver. An excellent and well priced way to get around. We'll be going back to Hungary in 2017 and will be using the service again.

Date of experience: September 2015
6  Thank Althom
See more reviews
Reviewed February 1, 2016 via mobile

This month i went to poland and hungary and based in reviews i decided to make a private transfer from krakov to budapest(7 hours) and after budapest to wien (2 h30 min), my husband my son 21 years and i with a mercedes van. At the beginning we were very worried about immigrants, border, driver etc... But we have a nice surprise, atila( the driver) was in our hotel before time, english spoken, very discrete and talk when we decided to, respectfull,and i can say it worth, more expensive than trains but much more comfortable, the driver stops when requested and i can tell you( living in brazul) poland and hungary are extremely safe. Thanks to atila who provide us a very pleasant trip.

Date of experience: February 2016