“Restaurant side is Excellent!”

Fausto’s Ristorante
Ranked #56 of 3,278 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Hungarian, Italian, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: District VII / Jewish Quarter
Reviewed April 25, 2014

we have eaten in the Osteria side, which was nice. however the restaurant side is a completely different level. the tasting menu was one of the best we've ever had. definitely recommend this restaurant - however the staff need more training as they are not at the same level of the food/atmosphere/style of the restaurant. suggest the owner of Fausto's speak to the owner of Zona and get extra training for the Fausto staff from the Zona staff :)

There are newer reviews for Fausto’s Ristorante

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We arrived late thanks to an out of date map app but soon recovered from our fluster as we were welcomed into the calm of Fausto's restaurant.

Food and service are first rate. My starter was fish soup was so delicious I accepted the offer of a second helping, her scallops were finely done. My lamb was pink perfection and her veal excellent. Desserts followed.

The service was attentive but not to the point of intrusion The only change I would make is the lighting - rather too bright and overhead for us.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Organized a sit down meal for a large party. The restaurant was very accommodating, and did an outstanding job meeting our needs and providing a top quality dining experience. The only thing that surpassed the food was the really excellent service we (our party) received. I could not have been more pleased by the whole experience.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I had the beef fillet which gorgeous but my partner had crispy lamb which was only a very small meal, tiramisu was nice and so was creme brûlée! I would not got out of my way to visit but if you like small fancy food this is the ideal place you get what you pay for x

Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and I were invited to this restaurant by German friends who used to live in Budapest. I cannot thank them enough for providing us the opportunity to know this magnificent place. I do not understand how come I have not discovered it earlier. We have been many in really superb and luxurious restaurants but the service I discovered here was much better than anywhere else. Waiters and waitresses work extremely smoothly and politely by keeping their eyes on every glass to refill with wines or water without the slightest disturbance of an ongoing conversation at the table.
The food was extremely delicious. We had a fantastic night there and will definitely visit this place on a regular base.