“nice location, nice food, slow service”

Manna Euthentic Lounge
Ranked #698 of 3,346 Restaurants in Budapest
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: District I / Buda
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Location here is really nice, right above the tunnel.
Inside it also looks nice. And the food was pretty good, however, served after a long wait.
Generally, I had the idea that they are way understaffed with waiters. Or, waiters here really mean "wait"? :)
Anyway, after a long wait we got satisfaction.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Very pleasant experience of dining in Budapest. I took chef´s menu and it was quiet good. Lamb a little more tough that I am accustomed, but nice combination. I would suggest different serving of chocolate mousse. Nice view, but a little hot in summer.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

Me and my friend were visiting from North America. One of the nicest places We have ever been! Special meals, very comfortable restaurant. Service is excelent and very professional!!

Reviewed April 14, 2011

Yesterday evening we visited Manna Lounge at Figula wine dinner. Both wines & dishes were excellent.The prices were OK (relativly cheap) and the service was nice,too.

Highly recommended, beautiful terrace and indoor.

Reviewed January 27, 2011

We had a wonderful evening at Manna Lounge at Wunderlich Winery Wine Dinner. Faboulus wines, excellent dishes.Highly recommended!!