Today with a friend of mine, we went to this restaurant.
1. Upon arriving we told the waiter we will be using our valid, prepaid bonus. The waiter told that he will not accept it. After checking our bonus card and their website on our smart phones we knew that we are eligible to use the bonus. We asked the waiter once again. Then the waiter took our bonus card rudely (which should have been only taken after asking for the bill...).
The food came 5 minutes after we ordered it:
- it was cold
- it was not fresh
- the tortilla i got for my fajita was torn in the middle so i could't wrap anything in it
- the quantity at this price range should have get us stuffed, but we needed to get some more food elsewhere after finishing up here...
- they billed 1dl more fruit juice then we asked, and served for.
- when we expressed our dissatisfaction they carried on with their rudeness
- when we asked for the book of complaints they refused to make it available for us.
The waiter was very rude from begining to end, the food was worst then mediocre, the service was unacceptable. Do yourself a favor and don't come to this place. Me and my friends won't come back, for sure!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.