“Good food, good service keep it going”
Review of Okay Italia

Okay Italia
Ranked #2,220 of 3,121 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Italian, European, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
“Good food, good service keep it going”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I am a longtime customer of this place going back to ~20 years. This place changed a lot I guess the management and also the concept got some fine tuning throughout the years. Recently I stopped by for a couple of lunch specials and the place started to build some trust. Overall quality in Hungarian standards is very good. Service is fast and efficient.
Looking forward to stop by for a dinner there. Keep up the good job guys!

• Visited April 2014

• Hungarian first
Brasov, Romania
“Tasteless food and expensive”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I ordered a mixed salad with sesam seeds chicken. I had some cherry tomatoes on the plate as well. The whole meal was totally tasteless...I felt I am eating a napkin from the table.
Staff was kind of polite but not professional at all. Every single time they passed they dropped something which was annoying. I do not even mention the waitibg time which was too long.
I would not reccomend if you want to eat something fast and tasty.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank samanthapana
Budapest
“Disgusting and tasteless food, rude staff, never again!”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

We visited this restaurant a few months ago. I have only negative experience with this place.
I ordered canelloni with spinach, and it was tasteless. But our main problem was the tomato soup. My husband ordered the soup, he was eating it when he found a small metal spiral in it!! We couldn't believe it but it was really a metal spiral... We called the waitress, she saw the object and impassively
asked: "Can I bring it away, don't you want to eat it, right?" Of course, my husband didn't want to eat it. BUT: they would have had to bring an other soup or offer an other meal insted of this, or they wouldn't have had to calculate the soup's price in the total amount. But we had to pay the soup too. We wrote an e-mail to the owner of the restaurant, we told him what happened, the answer was this: "We are sorry, see you next time in our restaurant". Does he really think that we will go back to this junk place?
I also have to mention that they don't separate the smoking and non-smoking tables, so you can't eat without smelling the other's smoke.
The food is as dull as ditchwater, the waitresses are very rude, and the place seems old and rusty. I would never recommend this "restaurant" to anybody!

• Visited March 2011