2,505 results
All reviews beautiful hotel opera house andrassy avenue perfect location st stephens basilica within walking distance lounge area free tea and coffee breakfast was amazing walk in shower sparkling wine would definitely stay here again junior suite walked everywhere reception staff rooms are spacious river cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed in the hotel moments for four nights, checking in on arrival was extremely easy and helpful our room was excellent, clean tidy and very spacious, breakfast was very nice and the restaurant and bar food was of a very good standard, we had problems on our departure because our SafeDeposit box would not open and the lifts were out of order 10 minutes before we were due to depart in our taxi to the airport, the reception staff could not have been more helpful absolutely superb in handling both problems and they were sorted out within 10 minutes, I cannot Praise the hotel and reception staff highly enough it’s one of the best hotels we have stayed in ,I highly recommend this hotel to everyone traveling to Budapest , I would just like to say a big thank you to everybody at the hotel from me and my friends that stayed with you this week .

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NMork, Vezető at Hotel Moments Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear "William L",

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us at Hotel Moments Budapest. I am also grateful for sharing your experiences with the travelers’ community.
It makes me proud reading your comments about our hotel and its service, like the spacious room and our lavish buffet breakfast. I am also glad that our colleagues could be at your assistance upon your departure.
We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature and it is truly rewarding when hotel visitors recognize our team members’ effort and moreover take time to say thank you.
Let me thank you once again for your kind words and for your patronage. I do hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back to our Hotel Moments Budapest!

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We enjoyed our stay very much! The staff was so helpful and friendly, the room was very clean and well decorated, the beds are comfortable and the breakfast was good with enough choice. We also have had dinner in the hotel and also that was very tasteful with high quality food. The hotel is situated in a classic, beautiful street of Budapest.

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear "M T",

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Hotel Moments Budapest on TripAdvisor.
Your comments about our staff are truly touching - I shall be sure to pass them on. I am so happy to hear that you found your room most comfortable and that you enjoyed your dinner in the Bistro Fine.
Once again, thank you for the lovely review, and I do hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent is the word, welcoming and helpful from the moment we arrived until we left.

Rooms are clean, modern and comfortable with enough space for clothing.

Staff are excellent and a credit to the hotel. Breakfast can get busy but the staff are eager to look after you so we didn't mind.

Brilliant location, situataed close to bus and underground links. 20 min walk to the Danube and the Ruins.

We'd definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear " roser73",

Thank you very much for staying at our four-star boutique hotel during your recent city break in Budapest. I am also grateful for sharing your experiences with the travelers’ community.
It is so wonderful to hear that from beginning to end all of your expectations were met and I also loved reading how much you enjoyed your comfortable room and the lavish buffet breakfast.
It was fantastic to read that you had enjoyed your stay with us and let me assure you that your positive comment on the whole staff is greatly appreciated and has been shared with them.
We hope that you will grant us another opportunity to welcome you back to our Hotel Moments Budapest.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perfect location. Breakfast very good. Nice hotel with lovley decor. Rooms fresh and nicely decorated. Beds a bit too soft. Pillows could be better. Clean rooms with ameneties. Staff friendly. Recommend this hotel to everyone.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
julescanel, Ügyvezető igazgató at Hotel Moments Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear "karinL5934PN",

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Hotel Moments Budapest experience with us. We are happy to read that you were generally very satisfied with your stay at our hotel.
We want to fill this heritage building with heart and personality and create a special feel-good atmosphere in this vibrant city.
Thank you for your valuable feedback again, as it will help us to improve our services. I hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when travel brings you back to Budapest.

Gyula Kanel
gkanel@hotelmoments.hu

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a great find!!! Great location in walking distance to many attractions and shopping areas and close to transport options. Beautiful room with great bathroom and excellent breakfast included with option of taking breakfast in your room. Highly recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear "Kathy W",

I would like to thank you for choosing our Hotel Moments Budapest for your city break in our lovely Budapest and for sharing this top-rated review about your recent stay with us.
Reading your comment made me delighted, I am so happy that you enjoyed your room and our breakfast in room service as well. It is nice to know that you liked our lavish buffet selection.
Thank you again for your wonderful feedback, we hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back soon!

Sincerely yours,